Fixed CoV Friends & Family Early-Grant Items Missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by N'VekQ, Oct 28, 2020.

1. N'VekQ New Member

Hello - I pre-ordered the Friends & Family version of the upcoming Claws of Veeshan expansion. According to the web page here https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content there are 4 items that were supposed to be "Delivered 72 hours after purchase" (marked with **, see note at bottom of page). These are the Tradable: Claws of Veeshan, Tradable: Heroic Character, Tradable: Restless Ice Wurm Saddle, & Tradable: Snow Bunny Saddle. I was not seeing these items on my /claim list several days after purchase, so I contacted support. After I bit of back and forth I was able to find the Tradable : Claws of Veeshan (it's called "Gift: Claws of Veeshan" so I was not seeing it) & a Shared Goblet of Adventure II (NOT indicated as being available early on the expansion website). However, I have not gotten the Heroic character or mounts. Support says there is nothing they can do at this point and that I should post the issue here.

In Summary:

What the CoV website says should be available now:
    Tradable: Claws of Veeshan
    Tradable: Heroic Character
    Tradable: Restless Ice Wurm Saddle
    Tradable: Snow Bunny Saddle

What Support says should be available now (from one of my emails with them):
    Pre-Order: Shared Goblet of Adventure II
    Heroic Character
    Heroic Character Pack

What I've actually gotten:
    Pre-Order: Shared Goblet of Adventure II

Support said there's some problem with the granting of the Heroic Character, but that it's not something they are able to fix. They had nothing to say about the missing mounts other than "Some items will not be available until after release".

If the other items are not available until after release, I can live with that, but that's not what's indicated on your website. And I did get SOME of the listed items, just not all of them (plus the goblet which wasn't listed as being available early). So please either fix the item granting or correct the website in order to avoid confusion.

Thanks!
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

To be clear, In the list CS gave, the "Heroic Character and Heroic Character Pack" are personal claims for YOU, not Tradable or Giftable. The Tradable (Giftable) version is also restricted to launch.

Were you looking for the tradeable/giftable version?
  3. N'VekQ New Member

Hi Ngreth -
    Thank you for the quick reply. I actually hadn't even paid attention to there being a non-tradable heroic character. I was just looking for the 4 items that are marked as "Delivered 72 hours after purchase":
    Tradable: Heroic Character
    Tradable: Restless Ice Wurm Saddle
    Tradable: Snow Bunny Saddle

(There's supposed to be a screenshot here, but I can't get it to work, so here's a link instead. https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content
    If you look at that link, click "see what's included", and then look at the Friends & Family column, the items I mentioned above are clearly marked with the **, which is shown by the key at the bottom of the page to mean "Delivered 72 hours after purchase".)

If those items are not going to be available until after launch, okay, but please make sure the website is updated to show that only the "Tradable: Claws of Veeshan" and "Pro-Order: Shared Goblet of Adventure II" are available currently. My issue isn't that I can't have the items immediately. It's that I was told they would be available, but they actually aren't.

Thank You - B
  4. Nniki Augur

Just to illustrate...
    [IMG]

Also displayed above is the following statement:

Only the CoV Expansion Ticket has been delivered from the items listed above with a double asterisk.

Note: Level 85 Heroic Character Boost shown below is from the ToV purchase, not CoV.
    [IMG]

The page doesn't appear to indicate what will be held until launch, simply stating that it will be delivered 72 hours after purchasing.
    N'VekQ likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well if you want to split hairs - the purchase is for a Pre order not the actual expansion yet. :confused:
  6. N'VekQ New Member

Thank you Nniki. I couldn't get image posting to cooperate. :)
  7. Moege Augur

At least the "Tradable: Claws of Veeshan" is available. Bought one from another person clicked it and it flagged the account for CoV beta. Seems you dound the same nvm.
  8. Derd Augur

The expansion is in beta, its not rocket science. You get all the goodies when it launches.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We will be updating the website text, but due to some scheduling conflicts, it will be next week. Maybe Wednesday.
    N'VekQ likes this.
  10. N'VekQ New Member

Cool, thank you Ngreth. Appreciate you looking into it. I know it probably seems like a fiddly little thing, but I figured if I was confused & had to contact support about it, other people would probably wonder about it as well. So it makes sense to just be sure the information on the expansion website it correct. :)
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay. Our platform team decided to add the additional wording today.
    Fanra likes this.
  12. Moege Augur

/claim
    Shared Goblet of Adventure II

Does not have the text: "Claws of Veeshan Pre-order" like "Torment of Velious Pre-order" had.
  13. Tegila Augur

i dont understand why the tradeable heroic char is being held back, its nothing new for heroicchars in game. the mounts make perfect sense though, they dont exist yet, but heroicchars do.