Fixed HOUSE GONE

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by shroomie, Aug 21, 2020.

1. shroomie Elder

Started nice. Here we are 2 months later. No closer to solution. Patience is gone. Frustrated. Had everything in that house can't even gear my chars.
    dreadlord likes this.
  2. shroomie Elder

I don't have any gear. It was all in my house. This is the issue.
  3. Zanarnar Augur

If you read the thread he started out quite nicely; its been 2 months now and all his stuff is still missing along with his house. I'm not sure how you can feel he hasn't given them a reasonable timeframe to fix what is a major issue with his account.

Its things like this (and the out-of-control bots) that drove me away too. I feel for ya OP. Hopefully someone there notices and actually helps ya
    shroomie likes this.
  4. shroomie Elder

Daybreak deleted my ticket without resolution. Unbelievable. 2 months, 700 missing items. Nothing.

I just don't understand how this is acceptable.
  5. Janakin Augur

This happened to me once before when a character went missing on an account, all the real estate that was in his name disappeared. I had to create a list of it all from memory and finally it was all restored to my item overflow but it took about 3 months and more than 1 ticket.
    shroomie likes this.
  6. shroomie Elder

House restored. It took 5 months. Daybreak only took it serious when I quit the game for 2 months, let my all access membership lapse, and threatened to send snail mail letters to their office. Let this be a lesson - they only respond to pressure. Push it hard and good luck.
    dreadlord likes this.
  7. shroomie Elder

Better late than never, I suppose. lol.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Glad you got it back!!

It was not the threats or your membership lapsing or anything else. It is just the bottom line it takes a couple months to research each and everything you had in your house/real estate/inventory etc.

That being said, and having had contact with them about similar issues, I now do an /output file on everything possible on each character about every 6 months. Usually I throw in a couple screen shots of my bank balance too. And always when they announce a bigger server down time for something big or complicated.

Keep in mind that can be an immense task but now I have files I can forward to them showing my content so they only have to verify instead of searching and composing and the other steps necessary for them to do that take months.

Gratz again!
    shroomie and Skuz like this.
  9. iouta New Member

This just happened to me! Lost my house and all plot items. I still have 56 weeks left. No eviction crate or any of that in /itemoverflow. I cant even petition, just keeps sending me back to sign in screen. Can I get some help? I cant use throphys as well.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

First have you logged out of all of the EQ you might have up. Then logged back in to make sure it wasn't just stuck?

Lets work on the petition issue first.

Have you tried a different browser? Like Opera or any others?

Log totally out of the game and the forums. Go to https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204220948-EVERQUEST

Now in the upper right corner look for the button that says CONTACT SUPPORT - click that

Do you have a large log in screen with the other game devices listed under it?
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It would also help to know what server you are on and if you recently did a transfer or if this is on test.
  12. iouta New Member

ok was able to do a petition. ty for that. I am on the Xegony server And never transferred. Hopefully they will fix it. thanks for the quick reply.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

Your house isn't gone. I took it. Pay your taxes next time.