Aradune, LFGu Phara Dar, Thank you That's EQ Baby! =)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Senadin, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Senadin Elder

A while back i posted on these forums requesting if any guild would let me tag along to kill Phara Dar. I didnt thought i would get an offer but i did, I got an offer from a gentleman named Hicks from That's EQ Baby to tag along.

So tag along i went tonite and i wanted to thank him personally and officially and also everyone in the raid from That's EQ Baby! They've been awesome and the whole raid was flawlessly and very well executed. In and out for all the dragons in less than 2 hours and with a half raid pretty much! Shame for all the loot that rotted, well not quite rotted, i got some "souvenirs"! ;)

I mean i figured Phara Dar being the top target i'd be happy with just that alone. They offered to le me pull PD, so that was like heck yeah i wana pull it! I was pretty stoked! But they also offered to help me kill all the dragons as well! So this happened and im quite happy! VP conquered! =)

Great folks all around!

Thanks again!

[IMG]
    Skuz, ttin, Pikachuuu and 4 others like this.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Confirmed server good guys.
    Senadin likes this.
  3. HicksAradune Augur

[IMG]

Made my raid more enjoyable. The guys were like "let him get the serverwide", and when you realised you needed all 6 dragons to get the achievement, we were like "lets get him it!". Glad you had fun, and got to see all content in era :)
    Pikachuuu and Senadin like this.
  4. Beep Elder

Senadin tied with RWT for 2nd place now.
    HicksAradune likes this.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

I think at this point the key needs to be increased in difficulty no?
  6. Senadin Elder

It's not difficult, but some part, should have the spawn time changed, like AJ. PS spawn rate and DL skelly same thing. Took me about 24 straight or so to get DL bit and about the same for PS. There's zero fun sitting in a spot waiting for a mob for 24 hours straight.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I don't necessarily think that the correct conclusion to be drawn from a thread - where a player could not complete Veeshan's Peak because his guild was unmotivated to fully flag themselves - is that the difficulty in obtaining the key needs to be increased.

Granted, we are missing the why. Why would a guild on a fully raid-instanced server decide to skip VP? I suspect we all know the answer.

Not to detract from the spirit of this thread - grats to Senadin, and a nice job to TEQB.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Well-played TEQB

Gratz Senadin
    Senadin likes this.