Dragon Hoard Info?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Tucoh Augur

The feature as describes is totally uninteresting to me.

Would much rather they created a device that could port me to my player house and then back again to wherever I ported from if I used it within 60 minutes or whatever. That way I could access my "hoard" of stuff in my house easily, which is probably going to be way more fun and engaging than whatever they are cooking up.
    Ssdar likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It is connected to the bank, there is a new button on the Bank UI under Shroud Bank which says Dragons Hoard!

So if you are out in the field you should be able to summon a banker if you need anything.
  3. kimbotta Lorekeeper

So bank access from anywhere ? So way better for some classes than others.
  4. Nniki Augur

Also currently an option via the EQ button:
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Celephane Augur

Do some classes need the bank more than others? This will be news to me
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Windance Augur

A deep bank that we can access with find item sounds good.

Now if they'd just make some more bankers around the TS hub in PoK so we didn't all try to jam inside the building.
  7. Nadisia Augur

More than others, no, but it's still way easier for some classes to go to a bank and come back at will. ;)
  8. Moege Augur

Only if it is accessible to all characters on the account having different hoards per character will be useless.

Housing for collectibles still wins even then, can set permissions to whoever you want to allow can have multiple level 1 alts with 3 houses. Don't even need that many 1 house per expansion (2 for RoF) to keep all possible collectibles.

I do not expect much this 'feature' is supposedly a selling point of the expansion that it is still being worked on is a indicator that it will be a rush job.
  9. daBlubb Elder

Would be great to right klick on a tradeskill item and >Sent it to the dragon hoard.
    My spider silk goes automatically sorted into some whatever container and i no longer have to log to my tailoring mule etc. Sorting stuff and bring it to different mules, houses, bank etc. takes too much time in eq.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

You mean wizards and druids that have three binds? haha. i hope the dragonhoard is a big storage place as i got alot of tradeskill stuff. Just wish they gave us a spot or two more shared bank slot.

Andarriel
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Between TS stuff and Collectables it will need to be huge!
  12. Tegila Augur

i wish teh hoard was a special house, like pirate ships, hidewaways, trees, and beehives, taht cant be evicted ocne placed and have enormous storage for nonplaceables..but that its a dragon or looks like a dragon's den. one can always hope

on a side note: DAYBREAK: If you put the pirate ship houses in marketplace for $$ i guearantee you i will buy a good dozen of them, jsut might take me a while lol, but i would buy them (i completely missed TDS expansion, id have ordered colelctors editions even if i couldnt play, if id have known about the pirate ship). Anxiously awaiting all the collectors edition goodies for rof through tds, instead of just HoT and VoA, for just this reason, but id want more ships than i could get through those so ..yeah puttem in. Why not put all that sort of house in marketplace- it doesnt give any unfair gameplay advantage- and people can buy as many as they like even if they have one, whether made lore (use alts) or not. I have left the game for extended periods twice in the last 15 years, and both times i had to sort through dozens of crates of eviction because i have stuff from multiple toons in each plot. Perma-rent would be worth every dime i might have to pay.
  13. Captain Video Augur

On Trak I used to live next door to a pirate ship, and I miss it. I'd also be in for buying one on the marketplace, hint hint. Unless of course my dragon hoard can be made to look like a pirate ship.
    Tegila likes this.
  14. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

You rent space in a dragon's lair. A monthly sub contributes to the care and feeding of the dragon, administrative overhead, magic components, insurance, etc. Most of it is insurance and bribes to keep its location a secret since everyone and their aunt's alt can kill the dragon.

The cheapest subscription has the meanest dragon because it is blocked in, chained up and pissed off. Likely, excreting all over your treasure, so like the hoards you see on those TV shows. The goblins that handle moving the treasure between your bags and the hoard will clean it for extra platinum as the newest plat sink.
  15. GoldenFrog Augur

Primary/Secondary Anchor + Fellowship campfire. I have to guess many/most are hanging in a group with at least 2 others in a fellowship. If not, set that puppy up...
  16. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Actually, yes. Berserkers, because stacks of axes taking up inventory space are non-optional if you want good DPS output.
  17. Bigstomp Augur

I try to stand apart from zerkers during raid prep time because watching them summon all those axes makes me feel bad.
    Elyssanda and Grove like this.
  18. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

i dont play a berserker but what are the axes stackable too? 100? would think most ppl would have all slots with 40+ bags well minus quiver for us rangers so space shouldnt be a concern.

Andarriel
  19. Tegila Augur

as far as bankers go..shoudlnt be too hard to find a gorup member with summon banker vet aa available when needed, or you could like sac yoruself to a mob....hit a bank up, then take rez
  20. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

1000. Zerkers are just being whiny babies about it.