Dead Halfling Society loses one of their own

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gremin, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Gremin Augur

It is with a very heavy heart that I must pass along the news that Dead Halfling Society and Everquest has lost one of its members, Quicksilk. He was walking with his wife by his home when was murdered, thankfully his wife got away and his child was not with them. The full article is here for those who wish to read. https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/10/12/suspect-shooting-killing-dallas-man-walking-wife/

Quicksilk was a long standing member of the Dead Halfling Society chapter on Lockjaw and Ragefire. He was a giving soul, always willing to help others, and never asked for much for himself. He will be missed by all of us and I hope this community can show its support for their family as he was the sole bread winner. Here is the link for the go fund me page to help them in their time of need.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-...ampaign=comms_ljmp support-for-jennifer-faith

Please, if you are going to post on this thread do so with class and respect.
  2. Wepps Journeyman

My condolences to family and friends.
  3. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

So sorry for your loss.
  4. Coletricklw Journeyman

Wow, I hope they find whatever depraved individual did this. The abruptness and lack of any type of warning is scary. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.
  5. Machen New Member

That's absolutely horrible. Can't even imagine... I'm so sorry for y'all.
  6. Tierdal Augur

That is really sad to hear. :(
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

So incredibly sorry for the loss.
  8. jeskola pheerie

Quicksilk was one of the good ones. RIP
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Wow, rip. Hope the family looks for and finds peace.
  11. Xunil Darkwood New Member

Horrible tragedy. Condolences from my family to yours.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

My condolences to to all who knew him. RIP
  13. Bowdeen Elder

He was always a pleasure to interact with. My condolences to his family and your guild.
  14. Juzam Djinn Elder

o man that sux was always fun to group with and helped me with my epic 1.0 back in the day

Love to the family from Feklar
  15. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Wow. this saddens me.
  16. Overcast451 Augur

That's terribly sad :(
  17. Kattria Minx Augur

I am so sorry. Such devastating news. /salute
  18. RizLoaner Elder

So sorry for your loss. Wishing y’all the best through all of this. Senseless act.
  19. Tymeless Augur

You have our condolences from PA.
  20. Bullsnooze Augur

Sorry for your loss.