Ragefire - Underfoot vote and unlock (requesting dev help)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by yukan, Oct 22, 2020.

1. yukan Augur

Could we please have a timetable for the launch vote date and unlock date given sufficient yes votes for Underfoot? We have a few people trying to plan around estimated dates for unlock. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

November 9th.
  3. Livecritter New Member

Are you going off what Alla says, because the way its worked is 2 week voting blocks, and the 9th and the following week should be when the vote happens, not when the releases are
  4. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

10-26 => 11-08 is 2 weeks, Unlocking on the 9th.

It is based off the day Cor Tempus beat the final event in SoD to begin the timer. At the latest, it would be the 16th due to how DPG sometimes rolls things out. Generally, these times have been spot on though.
    Next Expansion Voting Schedule

Expansion(s): Underfoot
    Start Vote Date: 10-26-20
    Unlock Date If Vote Passes: 11-9-20
    Ngreth Thergn likes this.
  5. Aegir Augur

Good luck - and Enjoy Underfoot. Very good and challenging expansion!
  6. Tishanian Journeyman

[Fri Oct 23 20:06:25 2020] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:The barrier to Underfoot begins to shimmer. The Priests of Discord have news for you.

However, its been 13 hours, and when we go to see The Priest of Discord he states we are not experienced enough to vote, and the Poll Window <Shift>V does not yet have an active time.
  7. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

It won't allow Voting until the closest Monday, IIRC.
  8. Machen New Member

When did SoD launch? You have to figure the two week voting blocks from that date.
  9. GamerGramps Journeyman

Launched on 7-6-20 and content completed on 7-25-20.
  10. GamerGramps Journeyman

Vote is currently active.
  11. Machen New Member

Oct 26 - Nov 8 is the current voting block. It should go live on Nov 9 if the vote passes.