Slept as a necro, woke up as a wiz...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hookworm, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Hookworm New Member

Hello everyone,
    I logged in to see that my Necromancer got switched to a Wizard and completely naked with all the inventory, money, mercenary gone...
    Is anyone else experiencing this or have and know what to do?
    Thanks
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Happened to me once. But it was a newly made character that I just made and only spent like 10 minutes in the tutorial. When I logged back in the next time he was not the class I created. Figured it was just me that wasn't paying attention during character creation and a setting flipped.

What level was your character? If logging all the way and then back in doesn't fix it then it might be time for a petition
  3. Hookworm New Member

I was 58, the wiz I got is 55. Bunch of other things don't work as well. I camped and logged in again, zoned in, zoned out; nothing changes.
    /sigh petition it is then.
    Thanks /wave
    minimind and CatsPaws like this.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

Find a shroudmaster in the Plane of Knowledge and hail them; go through their text to remove the shroud.
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Yeah this is likely a shroud. You should have an AA ability called Spirit Sending that will port you directly to the shroud NPC where you can interact with them to remove the shroud.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Nennius like this.
  6. Hookworm New Member

Thank you Qbert, it is indeed what I did and got my old self back *pff*. I totally forgot about my last interaction with the Shroudmaster and caused a bit of noise *embarrassed* ^_^
    Have a good one all, stay safe /wave
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Leerah like this.
  7. Hookworm New Member

Thank you Xyroff-cazic, good advice there too :)