Fixed Internally Achievement: Dwarf Heritage Crate: Dwarf Art Collector

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Froglok, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Froglok Augur

The first line reads: "Display: Dwarf Heritage Crate: Dwarf Critters"

Clearly that has to be very wrong.

I only have the Dwarven ice Statue, Underfoot Monument and the Painting Froststone Gate.

Oddly, I have all, but one of the achievement requirements checked off (there are, currently, 5 lines). Even more odd, I have the Temple Torchiere line checked off (that I don't have) but not the Dwarven ice Statue line that I DO have.

I think line 1 should be for the Statue of Brell? And the check for Line 3 (Ice Statue) & 4 (Torchiere) might be reversed.

There may also need to be a line for Dain's Throne Replica?
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It does look like that achievement has issues.

as for the Throne...

Check the reward of that achievement.
  3. Froglok Augur

Awesome.
  4. Khyrra Elder

Just wanted to add something about this achievement.
    Display:DH Crate: Dwarf Critters is checked off after Underfoot Monument is placed in inventory. Underfoot Monument is not checked off (and spelled incorrectly on achievement list).
    Dwarven Ice Statue not checked off but Underfoot Monument is.
    Painting Frostone Gate is not checked off but Temple Torchiere is (which can't be claimed until Underfoot Expansion.
    Thanking you for your attention in this matter.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

yeah, there is an "off by one" error in what I did :/
  6. Hadesborne Augur

Music Box: Kaladim - isn't playing music. Though, this is on Aradune TLP in kunark era, no idea if that affects it. I have turned on music etc of course
  7. Hadesborne Augur

NVM found the issue.
  8. Eril New Member

So is it not possible to finish this achievement on a TLP until the Underfoot Expansion because of the Torch? I only ask since the reward would be useful in Velious.
  9. Kellan Journeyman

Is the port item that should be listed in the first line of the bugged achievement dropping in the crates? It should have the Teleport: Kaladim Overlook spell, but I cannot find anyone yet who has actually gotten one (of whatever the name is).
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Well, since the torch teleports you to an Underfoot zone... it would not at all be appropriate in Velious.
    So yes, a bit unfortunate, but I based the reward on what I considered the best looking item.
  11. Coaca New Member

Perhaps should make a new topic, but ill try it here first.

Its the last day of Dwarven Heritage Crate in Market Place and i never saw a Temple Torchiere dropping or in the bazaar.
    Someone found one on any server?
    I logged into 5 different servers, created level 1 chars. Saw masses of the other items, but not a single Torchiere.
  12. Nniki Augur

Yes, I was able to get one Temple Torchiere, but it, along with maybe the scalemail, was definitely the rarest.
  13. Coaca New Member

Thanks Nniki:)
    Nniki likes this.