PREORDERS ARE UP!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KermittheFroglok, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Is the bunny mount Heirloom?
  2. Cronar Elder

Gotcha, thanks.
  3. Jennre Band Leader

2 Payment sources. One from CA and the US. Cleared em all and re-entered the US one worked.
  4. KermittheFroglok Augur

Woohoo, touchdown!
  5. KermittheFroglok Augur

It likely should be? Devs would need to confirm on this expansion's mounts, but the at least the last three expansions mounts (both collectors & premium tier) have been heirloom.
  6. Penna New Member

If I were to buy the Friends & Family version, what expansion of CoV is the tradeable one? Regular? Collectors? Premium?
  7. KermittheFroglok Augur

If it works like ToV, it'll just be the standard edition. That's why bits of the other tiers are provided as giftable (the Heroic boost & the two mounts.) As I explain in other thread's post, I suspect they do it this way because it makes Krono trading for the giftable pieces easier/more common.

Also, for ToV at least, I believe the giftable version wasn't available in /claim until launch like the rest of the items. Someone else will need to confirm if that's still the case, but I want to call that out incase you were planning to buy Friends & Family to do beta with someone else. (i.e. You likely can't gift the expansion until after launch.)
  8. talox New Member

is there a discount if you already own all the expansions i bought a friends and family 3 months ago seem exceesive to pay the same again when i already own most of the content
  9. xaga Elder

when do the mounts and illusion go live (when expansion launches?)
  10. Zunnoab Augur

While I realize that situation is unfortunate, I'd think of the other expansions being included as more of a bonus than part of the price. The pricing did not change when they started that practice.
    KermittheFroglok likes this.
  11. KermittheFroglok Augur

Unfortunately not, and to confirm I also bought Premium TBL, F&F ToV, but when I add the pre-order to my cart it's still the same price.

Generally speaking the expansion pricing & sales work as follows:

-All Access Membership - 10% off
    -A few months before next expansion announcement, 25% off*

Also those %'s are multiplicative (not additive), so in August/September if you're an AllAccess Member you'll get a ~32.5% discount, not 35%. So if you wait you'll can get the Friends & Family edition for $168 instead.

If you choose to upgrade the current price of the expansion tier you own will be backed out of the price of the tier you're buying. So if you pre-order the standard edition now for $35, but upgraded later when the expansions are on sale, yo would only get $26.25 off.

*I understand the prior year's before last had 50% off expansion sales, but the inclusion of heroic boosts again this expansion makes it seem obvious we'll be only get 25% off again this go-around.
  12. KermittheFroglok Augur

I believe you usually don't get anything until the expansion goes live. I think pre-order bonuses sometimes are given early but I could be wrong on that one.

Also the giftable items have the 72 hour wait restriction, so if you bought the Friends & Family edition the day before launch, you would still need to wait another 48 hours to get the giftable versions of the mounts.
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

Correct, and I don't believe that's changed this year.
  14. Aene New Member

On the overseer agent packs included with F&F package - are they brand new (as in, not in the game before) agents or are they just additional of the same agents that are already in the game? If they are "new new" - are they only obtainable through the expansion or will you have the opportunity to attain them through normal gameplay in overseers? Help me spend my money lol.
    KermittheFroglok likes this.
  15. KermittheFroglok Augur

I have the same question actually, if they're for a yet to be announced "new season" of Overseer that totally changes my perceived value of them.
  16. Elemtal Lorekeeper

I'm excited and very impressed. Preordering on 4 accounts.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Had to log out and back in again :)
    Zunnoab likes this.
  18. Hekaton Augur

i was at work thinking about the no houses thing in expansions. How about in one of the higher tiers they put a hermits hideaway claim. It is a house with a dragon themed interior. Eventually i know they are going to get to more CE's and houses down the line but this would be a perfect shot at a rerelease of this item.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  19. Bigstomp Augur

Glad it worked out. Took me 2 weeks to get them to sort me out 2 years ago when I moved from CA to US.
    The push back I got for 'I just want to give you money, let me give you money' almost made me just quit and let my bank sort it out from there.

Not sure if they have fixed it, but in my case, random errors when trying to pay. (use a US CC but they consider your account CA) - it'd just randomly fail. No actual useful error to fix things. Just 'it failed'. Yay.
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah I got 'em with CoV pre-order, getting CoV now means I didn't need to buy ToV.
    TBL I should think becomes included once CoV launches but could have meant a few days with no access to it if the dates clashed so I got that base covered now.