DPG - 6 months in classic + kunark is too much

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wade_watts, Oct 8, 2020.

1. heatawareness New Member

So avoid attempting to discuss and make a better TLP experience, but instead roll changes back that have. Hard to imagine having a worse take.
  2. CellRx New Member

I never suggested to roll back changes, I like the modern enhancements. I was talking to the person complaining about the modern enhancements because they "forced" him/her to progress too quickly. I was suggesting that if its too fast, to not use them. DBG/DPG does not force people to type "/pick" (per my example).

Additionally, re-writing code to save 2 months of time when the server is already moving fast enough, seems silly. Want fast? Join Selo. Not everyone spends every waking minute playing EQ. For me, they move too fast as it is. I can guarantee their marketing team surveyed a sample population and 3 months was the determined average that's "suitable" to all player bases.
  3. Bullsnooze Augur

The TLP experience doesn't focus mainly on unlock schedule.

I'm 100% for keeping the expansion unlock schedule as it is, because I believe that It's the perfect compromise across the board.
    • The TLP experience in terms of expansion unlocks is where it should be for Aradune.
    • The overall TLP experience in terms of XP rate is where it should be for Aradune.
    • The TLP experience pertaining to Game Master and Customer Support still needs a lot of work.
    • The TLP experience to support in-era content based on the set unlock schedule pertaining to quests needs a bit of love.
    Other than that, I've enjoy my experiences on the TLPs that I've called home. With each new TLP, that experience became better and better. Aradune being the best experience even with the rocky start because of the server migration and stability projects.
    Ezra likes this.