PREORDERS ARE UP!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KermittheFroglok, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I love the Othmir illusion, 4 Othmir merc models, Lodizal metamorph, and snow bunny mount! Maybe the best line-up ever. Sadly, 3 of the 4 are at the Premium Edition tier but I understand that it helps the game. (It would have been nice to see Othmir illusion at Collector Edition tier).

Edit: Disappointed that the Family-and-Friends Edition has moved away from the guaranteed heritage illusion and mount. But I can see the Tradable Snow Bunny Mount go for a mother lode.
  2. Jondalar Augur

I have like 350 agents. at least 1 of every kind. on 3 accounts lol :)
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Sounds like the Beta reward? Heh
    KermittheFroglok likes this.
  4. Phancy Elder

I did not buy the expansion pack with The Wayward Lady but after getting to decorate one for a friend I would gladly purchase a package upgrade like they did with House of Thule.

A friend bought me the Hermit's Hideaway when someone was selling their prize. I think people usually sell them in General Chat which I do not join - there again it is only 100 slots more than a normal one room.
  5. eqgamer Augur

What the...where are you seeing this? That is one of the reasons I bought Family and Friends...
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content

Family-and-Friend Tier only shows 5x Human Heritage Crate. And it is not named differently - like Gnomish Legendary Bundle. The caption does not mention the illusion or mount, either.
    eqgamer likes this.
  7. Kyoya Geohound New Member

I saw the snow bunny mount and I was :) then I saw the price and I was like :( way too much for a mount.
    I guess it is the standard edition for me again.
    Btw to me the family and friends pack should have been called the family or boxed alt edition :p
  8. Jennre Band Leader

Pre-order site is throwing an error =-(
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

Have you cleared your cache recently? I am not seeing an error.
  10. Jennre Band Leader

Ok, I will try that
  11. Godwinx New Member

Are the Snowbound Satchels lore? I see 2x and 3x being offered for Premium, and Friends & Family, is that just so you can have a satchel on alts?
  12. Jennre Band Leader

Still no luck. When I click to buy it, it says:
    Were sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to encounter this error, please view our Knowledge Base for possible solutions to your error.
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

They are lore, and yes.
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I had that yesterday when trying to buy TOV - I corrected it by using Opera browser and got right in and double checked my credit card statement thru the credit card company to make sure I wasn't charged x 2 lol
  15. Jennre Band Leader

I just purchased CoV on 3 other accounts. Its only happening for one account.
  16. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Try to update personal information or change your password on that account. It's a weird trick to get accounts to sync up with servers.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Got mine, gonna be May 2021 before I can access it on Phinigel but I don't care, at least I am prepared.
    minimind and dreamweaver like this.
  18. zarcal Elder

I know they are short-staffed and likely short-funded but they really need to go back to adding something for non-current accounts. I can't justify those prices for accounts that won't use it for years
    Mukkul likes this.
  19. Riou EQResource

In the EQ Video of the Merc Othmirs the left most white + grey one should be the female model
  20. KermittheFroglok Augur

Oh my, sounds like I might have to pre-order AND do the Beta now :eek:
    Skuz and OldCa61 like this.