ToV Paragon XP nerfed !!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamiam, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Zamiam Augur

as the title says.. either XP bonus is over early or Dev's nerfed the XP you get for completing the TA's to the Paragon of ToV ..
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I don't quite understand. Are you getting pre-bonus xp of Paragon or even less than pre-bonus?
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Stop sniffing the glue!

Also, bonus xp is still on Xegony as of 2 minutes ago at least.
    Duder likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

all i know is i lvl'd 3 alts to 112 and 113 from a range of being lvl 101 to 105 these last few days ..
    even my warrior went from 1% into 111 to 20% to 112 with only 2 TA's from EW and GD ..

UPDATE: i just checked my warrior .. he still has 2 quests to do and the xp he will get is 47% of the xp req to go from 112 to 113 .. so he's getting 47% .. vs my pally who is 95% into 109 and pally is only gonna get 20% xp to go from 109 to 15% into 110 .. ?? somethings off .. i mean i know 109 is a hell lvl but im at 95% into it ..
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Nope xp went it til it was suppose to end 11pm pst. i know because i was killing stuff and then i saw there was no bonus message.

Andarriel
  6. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

My shammy went from 111 to 114 in an evening of casual play tonight.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

And people still whine about exp being "too hard". Sad.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Tappin Augur

There’s a difference between “hard” and takes to long.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

There's also a difference in people's definition of "casual play" :)
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

From 111 - 114 in an evening is not too long.
    Duder likes this.
  11. Windance Augur

I can see being at the top of 111 about to ding 112, then doing all the heroic missions which would take you to mid 113, but since we're getting 50% global boost getting an extra half level to push you to the bottom of 114.

I expect the grind from 114 to 115 will take you several casual evenings since you've likely used up all the easy TA's.