Picks in ToV

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Venid, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Venid New Member

It is my understanding that picks no longer happen in ToV. I would like to lobby for reactivating picks in ToV. Aradune is a very high population server and the lack of picks will just create a very toxic environment when trying to farm armor.
    Ginix, Rogean, Gheed and 20 others like this.
  2. Thewiz Augur

Why detoxify Aradune now?
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

GM's staying or leaving is the big Q.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Activist GMs are the single greatest threat to Aradune's tear level. I hope they go away.
  5. Iyacc Augur

What's obviously more important is getting ahead of the movement to turn off levitate in Plane of Fire.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Praise Fennin.
  7. Tymeless Augur

Honestly PA had very little issues farming armor on mangler. We just had to have a mish mash of CoV, Kael, and Dorf armors. Your server will be no different. That being said with the changes made to the pick system I don't see why ToV can't spawn picks now. Though I guess people have already found ways to exploit it.
  8. FranktheBank Augur

They actually could turn picks back on because the reason they turned them off was because of people going to a pick, bypassing the bosses, then picking back to main, usually to leap frog other guild(s).
  9. Xyphen Maximum Augur

I'm new to TLPs - does that essentially mean HoT farming becomes part of the AoC raid rotation?
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

They'd need to fix the rather obvious exploit people are using to circumvent this first. Not sure if that bug report got deleted or is actually being looked into.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Some guilds do this but loot lockouts always complicate things. I've seen hot run after vulak though.
  12. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Yeah this can still be done. Though admittedly I'd like to see ToV picks as well and think the pro's would certainly outweigh the cons.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  13. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

+1 for turning ToV picks back on.
    Gormgeous likes this.
  14. Gormgeous Elder

+1 for turning ToV picks back on. Rizlona weighing in as well.
    xmPradah and Foaming like this.
  15. GeneticsBoss New Member

+1 for picks on. Not many people care about boss hopping races in open world - most guilds exclusively hit instanced content and this wont be an issue. You can boss hop with parked mages and COTH anyways so disabling picks doesn't even fix this minimal issue.
    Foaming likes this.
  16. Tayvial Journeyman

+1 for picks on!
  17. Serona Elder

ToV is going to be a nightmare without picks.
    Foaming likes this.
  18. rogueling New Member

Seems like a no-brainer to turn picks back on.
  19. Thewiz Augur

Get 'er done devs!
  20. Kodachi Augur

This isn't a knock against your guild, but I legit had to think through all the random guilds to figure out which one PA was supposed to be... and it was stupid obvious. The point is though, there are that damn many guilds on mangler. Let em have ToV picks, please. Its lame to be denied content because of overpopulation.