PoK robe exchange NPC

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sumnayin, Oct 17, 2020.

1. sumnayin Augur

For Aradune and future TLPs:
    Malcohm Thimbleton
    He is the quest NPC in PoK for Tunic Conversion, the quest to exchange certain robes into tunics that have same stats.
    Since a lot of people have Robe of the Azure Skys already, is there any chance we can get a clone of this NPC implemented into a classic zone so that people can do the quest? This quest is also for a few Velious and Luclin robes that will drop.
    Sumnayin3 and sumnayin2 like this.
  2. sumnayin2 Augur

I like this and think it is a really great idea. The quest was added for pre-PoP robes, it makes sense to have it available pre-PoP.
  3. Sumnayin3 New Member

I was just thinking how wonderful it would be if my PD robe wasn't a blue shirt on my character. Thank you for posting this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

3 individuals agreeing is quite rare on these forums! Almost uncanny.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

bahaha

But seriously, I didn't even know there was a guy who converetd robes to tunics, thats great as I hate the Robe look
  6. SwordandShield Lorekeeper

While it does sound like an interesting idea, it will be awhile before developers can or able to work on such a task, in other words a mostly cosmetic change. Right now, there time is devoted to CoV.

I disagree that 3 people agreeing is rare, but 3 in a row is amazingly rare!
  7. Captain Video Augur

Malcohm Thimbleton is locked until GoD. You should be able to find him on Mangler. Note that there is only a very small list of robes he will change into tunics. He exists because there were a few robes in the game usable by classes which didn't have native robe graphics (i.e. non-casters), so for a while there were folks running around naked even though they had a robe equipped. If your toon is in that spot on Aradune, you can try to bug report it and see what happens.
  8. Ssmiter Journeyman

I like when people speak for an entire company
  9. SwordandShield Lorekeeper

I like when people say things based on no factual evidence. How does that make you feel? Seems like you only care feelings.
    Taking to an extreme, can company presidents speak for the entire company? Can their public relations team? What about a company made up of a single individual? You know they exist right?
    Try taking the time to look at recent developer post before you feel all over the place.
    Ngreth has said cosmetic bugs are a low priority right now, and it wouldn't be unreasonable for this to include new suggestions.
    EternalNewb likes this.
  10. Ssmiter Journeyman

You just wrote all that based on nothing....lol. You literally spoke for the entire company, telling everyone that they can't patch anything because the entire team is working on the expansion....and then they patched the game 5 days later. I feel great, btw, because your post is nonsense and just further proves your level of intelligence.
  11. SwordandShield Lorekeeper

Looks like I hit a nerve! Marginal patches are released monthly. Look at the patch notes, nothing significant has changed. I can understand how people like you who only see the world in black and white fail to capture nuance and subtlety in an argument without having it everything being explicitly state.
    "Low priority" doesn't mean not at all, it just means that "low priority".
    "Right now, there time is devoted to CoV." does not mean only CoV, it means a majority of their resources. Again for emphasis, not all but most.
    I also never said I spoke for the company.
    EternalNewb likes this.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur