Not A Bug Forage Machete

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sylvanwulf, Oct 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylvanwulf New Member

It's not a bug, but my feedback/suggestion didn't seem to have a home anywhere else.

It seems strange to me that nearly every otehr toold associated with tradeskills can be placed into an extraplanar bag. The forage machete cannot.

It would be very handy to be able to do that.
    MoriquendCotR likes this.
  2. Nniki Augur

While perhaps not ideal, Dreamweaver requested for such threads to be posted in The Veterans' Lounge with [Feedback] prepended to the title.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  3. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I'm pretty sure the item has to be actually part of a combine. Items like Geerlok Automated Hammer, etc are required to be IN the tradeskill container. Foraging Machete is a skill modifier and not part of any actual tradeskill.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

It would have to be flagged as used in tradeskills, but its not a part of any recipes, which would trigger future complaining its falsely TS flagged or demanding to know what recipe its used in.
    Duder, Yinla and Ngreth Thergn like this.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

Maybe an enterprising gnome can tinker an Foraging geerlok by tinkering the machete with some sprokets or something to roll it into the 7 in 1 Geerlok
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Its still not a tradeskill modifier, there's no forage checks for recipes, it wouldn't fall into the lore. That and it's primarily a weapon, with secondarily a skills modifier.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  7. Wulfhere Augur

Although not a trade skill item, the Foraging Machete is still a unique skill mod item last time I looked.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Forage is not a tradeskill!
    Svann2, Diptera, Aanuvane and 3 others like this.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

Sometimes, the simplest explanation is the correct one. :cool:
    Yinla likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.