Overseer "Collect Reward" Dwingus blocked for minutes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kumudil, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Kumudil Journeyman

For more than 5 minutes in Overseer I have the reward "Dwingus ...." open, but i could found no way to collect this reward/Agent. The duration timer was showing "Finished".

While writing this on the second monitor, I noticed that one of the agents which have been sent on this quest went from "green" (like succesful return) to "red" (like harmed on the journey).

So it tooked overseer about 10 minutes from the first attempt to collect the reward to decide, which agend is going to return sane and who will return harmed.

At this point, the next click on "Collect Reward" was successful and I could proceed.

Does not feel like "working as intended". For my feeling when the timer ran out, you should immediately be able to collect the reward.
    cadres, Yinla and Drewie like this.
  2. Drewie Augur

This happens to me all the time, it takes 5-10 minutes to get from Finished to Success.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not the first time this has been brought up, timer not working properly.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

What is the offset of your clock? https://time.gov/
  5. cadres Augur

This happens to me all the time.
    Some days are worse than others
    Earlier this week is was annoying as I had LoD running and sat there for 7 minutes from the 'finished' notification until the 'collect' button became active

Very frustrating for those of us who try to precisely maximise overseer quests

I was wondering whether it's related to other timing issues - eg the merc timer showing 0.0 many minutes before the 'revive' button pops up?
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Drewie Augur

Also, when doing a Common Conversion quest (10 s duration), when I click the Start Quest button it goes immediately to Finished without any delay, then I have to wait 10 seconds for Success, but maybe that's the way it's supposed to work since the delay is so short.