New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by minimind, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Hekaton Augur

notice the weapon in the key art on the giant....wonder if theyre bringing back primal avatar weapons. have em all proc dissadent roar 7
    Ezbro and Skuz like this.
  2. Tappin Augur

So you purposely leave out the post where I say I’m interested in any changes - I’m not going preface everything. Shows your true character.
  3. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

why not? just more shared bank space.
  4. Allayna Augur

There was 1 post among the sea of drivel? How could I have missed it among the literal hundreds of negative postings...
    Funky, Duder and Benito like this.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Tappin, you're an original!
  6. Tappin Augur

There’s several post that I said I wasn’t requesting any changes. In fact, most of them are responses to you.
  7. Laronk Augur

When you write a review or a complaint on a product you may not be "requesting change" but you are. That's the whole point of writing a complaint about a product that you continue to pay for anyways. You want them to improve it with your feedback.

If you write a yelp complaint about a restaurant you either are trying to get the restaurant improve its practices or are trying to ward off potential customers.

It doesn't matter if this is actually your intention, this is actually the ideal when you provide feedback; the company responds.
    Allayna and smash like this.
  8. smash Augur

Because it would totally ruin the economy on any other server
    and it would deduct their income on x transfers, if people can just move items from 1 server to another
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

• Dragon's Hoard - A dragon's hoard for those that have collected so many items, it is nigh impossible to contain. This is an additional space to hold all those items you may need once more but do not need now.
    anyone have guesses what this is?
    Andarriel
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

Large house/guild placeable container with graphics that looks like a pile of treasure.
    minimind and Andarriel like this.
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

ah nice hope the graphic is cool looking i actually use housing least the outside of my house.

Andarriel
  12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'm thinking it's a "key ring" for whatever you want. Basically a 250 slot bag. They'd make bank on it at $6.99 per 10 slots. It's always about the money. ;)
    minimind likes this.
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I would pay huge for bigger trader bags or a xtra bank slot . Dont really use my keyring at all. hopefully something i could use.

Andarriel
  14. Captain Video Augur

It has to be big enough to compare favorably to the multi-lot housing options people use now. I'm guessing a 1K-slot storage that can't be opened while in bank or inventory, but can when placed on a lot or in a guild hall. And can we buy more than one of them? With a 40-slot TS bag and several 28-32 slot WR general-purpose bags, inventory space while in-game is not my issue. Archival storage is.
    minimind likes this.
  15. Zamiam Augur

my guess is its will be a additional storage area in your house/guild for collectibles ..my guess is it will be max 500 .. and can only place 1 on each plot or guild plot ..
  16. Svann2 The Magnificent

This should be graphics size adjustable like most placed objects. A dragons hoard should be BIG.
    minimind likes this.
  17. Allayna Augur

That would be extremely underwhelming.
    Duder likes this.
  18. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

what are you talking about?

19. Nadisia Augur

Dunno how the future expansion will be, but the cover screen shot , woaw ...

[IMG]

And I really love the typo :

[IMG]

Kudos to the graphic designer(s), really great work ;)
  20. Moege Augur

All I saw was "Thundercats Go!" or maybe I'm just old.