Khala Dun Jasir clone

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Oxgoad, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

For some reason, a second iteration of "Khala Dun Jasir" appears to be spawning in Shar Vahl, named in this case as "*Khala Dun Jasir", i.e., the same except for a leading asterisk. They stand on the same spot, tails swaying slightly out of sync, like my reality is fracturing, which, honestly, this year would not be a surprise. This is about as low as priorities get but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Edit: I posted this, turned my character around, and immediately noticed that the same is true for (*)Khala Dun Aihjin. They dun been cloned. ;-)
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

This is also the case with Khala Dun Bokh and Khala Dun Koby.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

They are all part of Vah Shir Smithing. The asterisk is a mob spawned during a quest that is locked to the character that spawned it. That part is not a bug. Someone either just ran the quest, or abandoned it after spawning the NPCs. Whether it should despawn if the script goes idle or not, TBD.
    Oxgoad likes this.
  4. CatchB53 New Member

I am doing this quest and I can't find Kala Dun Jasir. I do find the doubles of Kala Dun Boka and Kala Dun Koby. There are two other Kala Dun's on the bridge neither will accept work orders. Kala Dun Jasir also does not show up on the find list.
    I was able to get two shields made from the work orders of Master Barkhem, but after that the work orders will not work.