New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by minimind, Oct 14, 2020.

1. minimind The Village Idiot

Producer's Letter: https://www.everquest.com/news/preorder-producers-letter-oct-2020

Notable Features
    • 6 Expansion Zones - Follow the chilling trail of ice into the lands dominated by the dragons of Velious. Find the source of the mysterious and restless ice and put an end to the dangers that have enveloped the entire continent.
    • New Raids, Quests, and Missions
    • New Spells, Combat Abilities, and AAs
    • New Collections
    • Dragon's Hoard - A dragon's hoard for those that have collected so many items, it is nigh impossible to contain. This is an additional space to hold all those items you may need once more but do not need now.
    Who has insight on the Dragon's Hoard?
    Svann2 likes this.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Dragon's Hoard sounds like a keyring for clickables, collection items, and/or TS items.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Could be, could also be quest items or anything and everything like aditional bank space, will be interesting to know, can't wait to get in beta and find out.
  4. Astral64 Augur

5. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Thank god there is no new level cap. I could leave that out of all future expansions tbh due to the TOV exp debacle.

Moar undead....kek
  6. Viper1 Augur

well, they do level cap increases every 2 expansions, so none was expected this time around. The next expansion after CoV will, most likely, go to 120.
  7. Captain Video Augur

I fear the housing market in EQ is about to collapse.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. skabe Elder

Just a guess. A container (1000 slots ?) to place in your house or yard
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Or a revamped Bank system....
  10. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Yup. It could be like the Guild Bank system but for your character.
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Debacle? I think you mean SPECTACLE.

There was nothing wrong with XP in ToV. Nothing.
    code-zero, Duder, Dibab and 2 others like this.
  12. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I would love it it included a per-server account shared space.
    Fenthen and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Let's hope they turn the fun up in part 2. I've never struggled to log in for a summer farm more than this expansion - and I raided The BROKEN Mirror.
    Duder likes this.
  14. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Wow, that would be terrible. I hate using the guild bank. Takes forever.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  15. kizant Augur

Well that would explain it, wouldn't it? TBM had some of the best raids ever and was always a joy to login for. It's hard to compare to that.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  16. Fian Augur

TBM is the best modern expansion. It is when I came back to EQ and totally hooked me on playing the game. I loved the short quests that you could complete in 30 min.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Maedhros High King

You guys must be remembering TBM as it was after all the bugged disasters got fixed.
  18. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Everything was epic fail....epic disruption from 20 years of being able to choose how you level.
    Skuz likes this.
  19. Tappin Augur

ToV was an absolute disaster. Changing 20+ years of tradition (exp), the launch of Overseer and instantaneous nerf, failed launch of raids, and the ever so fun server crashes. 2020 has not been good for this game, Hopefully, 2020 ends with a good note.
  20. Duder Augur

Progression was too much for your automated grp?
    Proximoe, code-zero and menown like this.