If your class could have one thing another class has...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Kukaw Augur

Maybe this exists in AA's or something, but I'd like my SK to have Bind Affinity/Gate (I know that's two); I think that'd be pretty cool to have.
    Plus, I don't think it's a game breaker either, especially from the stand point of a Live server.
    I know there is Origin and other travel items/abilities, but it would still make things even more convenient.
  2. Traxen Lorekeeper

I would love to have Hate's Attraction on my warrior.
  3. Bumkus Elder

Do bst have a late game aoe taunt for warder?

edit: nvm. you said warior. my speed reading skills are lacking.

edit edit: oh ya. in answer to original question, i would like to have aoe taunt for bst warder.
  4. Marton Augur

I second this.
  5. Dracolindus Journeyman

Reaver's Bargain
    Cadira likes this.
  6. Kivanarri New Member

As a Ranger either Deathbloom or Canni.
  7. Lockdown Elder

As an Enchanter, I would to be able to snare. I would also love some decent nukes and DoTs. And a good summoned pet would also be nice.

As it is, I feel like I'm playing a weak magician, with smaller nukes and a much weaker pet. And charm has been beaten into uselessness.
  8. Lockdown Elder

Also, I would have liked our Feedback line (a low-level damage shield) to be continued. They give us one weak DS at low level. Why not continue it?
  9. Cadira Augur

10. arrested New Member

i still think Monks should have some sort of headshot/decap ability to go along with the zerker/rogue/ranger, we are seriously lacking in the dps department atm
  11. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Groinstrike. massive damage+stun
  12. Szilent Augur

those abilities don't raise dps when dps matters

monks aren't lacking in the dps department, let alone "seriously"
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Elyssanda like this.
  13. Sissruukk Rogue One

At 115, my assassinate only works on 114 or lower humanoid mobs. Doesn't work against anything higher than that, or non-human mobs. So, in current content it is pretty much useless. As Szilent said, it doesn't raise DPS where DPS matters (named mobs, missions, raids).

However, in fairness, it would be cool if monks had something that worked like assassinate/decap/headshot for their class.
  14. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

I would elect to give all classes the ability to cast mod rods. Especially rangers. Especially the ones for ask for them in the middle of burns. Screw those guys. :)
    Elyssanda, menown and Marquele like this.
  15. Act of Valor The Newest Member

16. Fian Augur

As an enchanter, I would love an effective heal spell. On a more practical note, I think enchanter should get group double invis (they should have gotten it before bards), and bst could use an upgrade to their slow AA. Bst were supposed to be the 3rd best slowers, but while shaman and enc routinely get upgrades to slow, bst haven't gotten an upgrade in ages.
  17. Svann2 The Magnificent

alchemy?
  18. Sheebea Augur

All spell casting classes having the ability to "gate to bind"
  19. Vumad Cape Wearer

Cleric: Undead snare, goes along with having root in lore, but undead only for snare, which goes along with necros.

Mage: Pet slow belt like plate tanks, or tie it into the earth pet.

Mage: Earth pet root AA toggle to snare

ENC: Snare (Add it on to cripple, or some similarly worded new spell)

Mage ENC lines for summoned like necros. This was already mentioned though. Mez, slow, etc summoned only.
  20. Elyssanda Bardbrain

the abliity to use Bows.