Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aganar, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Aganar New Member

I was thinking of getting back to playing again, but I quit during dodh, my toon is an enchanter, is it worth bothering? Or to much of a PITA to level?
  2. Aegir Augur

Not going to lie to you.

The server is as top heavy as a normal Live Server is. Current level cap is 110.

Your best shot is to see if one of our three remaining raiding guilds are something for you.

https://phinnyprogress.com/ All 3 are very solid, two American Guilds and one Euro.

Pretty sure all of us welcomes new members no matter what level.

Catching up isn't that bad, it will require some work, of course. You might check if you have a free Heroic Upgrade available on your account. That gets you to lv 85. Then do your Daily Tasks from Teek and try leech some exp from the higher lv peeps, most are happy to help out if they are available to.

However, don't expect to be maxed out with Gear and AA's (if that's your ambition or wish) during the currrent Expansion, which is Ring of Scale. You'll do your final catch up during the next expansion and should be on even level at the launch of Torment of Velious. Don't be frightened by the current level of capped AA's etc. While numbers may look massive, the rate of which you gain AA scales up as well + you get A LOT of them auto-granted as you level.

That's my experience with people either coming back, or starting up new on this server.