Ladder to the Top of the Temple of Terror in East Cabilis

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ezra, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Ezra Journeyman

How do you jump from the final ladder to the opposing edge to reach the top? I can't find a way to make him jump from the ladder.

I find all the ladders difficult to interact with, but that last one stifles me altogether.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

My one HUGE pet peeve with ladders is that you can't use them at all if you have lev on. I'm a high level druid with AA/insta-cast/no-mana-required flight of eagles, so I always have lev on.

I don't get why an effect which keeps you from falling prevents you from going up a ladder.

The part where it gets humorous is that I have taken many EQ breaks over the years, so I can't tell you how many times I've been stuck at a ladder, because I've forgotten that lev keeps you from using them!

It's actually at the point now where it doesn't make me mad, it just makes me laugh :)
    Nennius and Ezra like this.
  3. Pikachuuu New Member

Just wait til you need to do some stuff jumping out of parts of the canal there.

Hm. Hard to remember what I used to do. Have you tried going into first person, go to the top of the ladder, look up and push firward and sideways when you jump? There might be also one of those teleporters nearby (the flashing red ones that take you there?
  4. Ezra Journeyman

I found the problem--I was encumbered. :oops:
    Rondor likes this.