ToV Beta to Today - Dev Assistance Please

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by drizerker, Aug 5, 2020.

1. drizerker Lorekeeper

Hi Devs,
    Towards the end of beta for ToV it was made that berserker abilities would not consume axes but you just needed to have a stack made in a bag. After all these years it was fantastic. I am just wondering why this never made it over to live? I assume it was an oversite with everything else to fix and add in. Can this make it on the docket please for this or next month? Thank You
    Sobmre and Jhenna_BB like this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

That was a truly kick axe idea at the time! :D
    Andarriel and drizerker like this.
  3. Sobmre Augur

maybe an aa like rangers have for arrows or something ?
    drizerker likes this.
  4. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Ohnoez an extra button I have to press to out-DPS everyone.
    Andarriel likes this.
  5. Zolav Augur

Couple things here Driz..

First off please do not mind Pun Extraordinaire Jhenna over there.. LOLOL

Second.. YA MAN.. what happened to that. The one I was really bummed about though was Battleleap buff not becoming a stance like they talked about.
    menown, Jhenna_BB and drizerker like this.
  6. drizerker Lorekeeper

Thanks Dev Team for looking into this for us zerks
  7. Bigstomp Augur

I feel bad when I see zerkers standing nearby summoning what seems like 700 axes.
    drizerker likes this.
  8. drizerker Lorekeeper

I have went through thousands and thousands and thousands of axes since my last confession...
    Please Devs; Make the pain go away.
  9. drizerker Lorekeeper

Thousands and Thousands of more axes since my last post. Devs please correct this
  10. Leigo You come here often?

700 is rookie numbers!! I started a zerker, now 115.. the axes are horrifying!
  11. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

I don't believe you, you don't have a zerker in your signature....
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I went the other way ... I PMed the devs to stop allowing zerker axes to stack.

Cause I'm dps jealous and spiteful.
  13. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

/pause 60, /disc Axe of the Vindicator
    /disc Axe of the Vindicator

Wow. That was hard.

Oh, and they halved the cast and reuse time on lvl 111 axes, AND they reduced the cast and reuse time of lvl 106 and 101 axes.

#zerkersplainin
    minimind likes this.
  14. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I'll never understand why some people can be so aggressively against purely quality of life changes for other classes :rolleyes:
    drizerker, Tatanka and Kamor like this.
  15. drizerker Lorekeeper

Please see Beta Class Notes thread. Would love to see axe spells summon and stack to 1000 instead of 100 if no other changes will be made. This is a simple request instead of asking to redo the whole spell line to use the same axes.
  16. minimind The Village Idiot

FWIW, I don't mind summoning "only" 100 axes at a time. I use a social just like I_love_my_bandwidth and fill up one 40-ish-slot container with axes and components. It takes ~3-4 play sessions to actually burn through a whole container, but I just run the social when there are at least 5 empty bag slots and stay topped off. It used to be worse, so it's easy to appreciate what we have now.

Also, I see summoning and storing those axes as one of the "burdens" of the class. I like that the berserker comes with fantastic strength at some specific costs.

I wouldn't turn down axes stacking to 1000 or being able to summon 1000 at a time, but I won't fight for it.
  17. drizerker Lorekeeper

Bump
    - would love to see summon and stacking of axes at 1000. Shouldn't be tough to change. Thanks Devs
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

Sniff And I thought I was the only one. Validation at last!

Pallies unite!!!
    minimind likes this.
  19. Cadira Augur

Does composite still use mangler axe? That might still need fixed too.
    drizerker likes this.
  20. minimind The Village Idiot

Cadira likes this.