Fixed no boat to brother island

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tryste, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Tryste New Member

Hello

It is not possible to get to brother island by boat, either from tempest temple or thuliasaur. Boats disappear once they are docked in brother island but do not appear in other zones

Serveur : antonius bayle ( european server )
    Time : 06:53 am pst
    Barton, WatAB, Elenderil and 22 others like this.
  2. Koldanar Elder

Still broken. No alternative way to go to deeper TDS zones :(
    enchanterkeiby likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Strange I went there Thursday, day after the patch on AB. Times are UK (+8 PDT)

4. enchanterkeiby New Member

I was there on Friday - but heard in general that the boat was broken - been back to TT a few times since then but no boat.
  5. Aanuvane Augur

Worked just fine for me this morning on Povar. Got on the Boat in Tempest Temple and disembarked on Brother Island.
  6. Marinella_VZ New Member

STILL no boats IN TDS - TT to Brothers island. But also others (was on Dino Island) been "down" since 18th - approx. 11 or 12amish. No boats - but I travelled to dino island earlier using both. But peeps reported couldn't travel subsequently... Now that STUPID quest that sends you to Zones not part of the Expac… I cannot now get back. =/

As if Dino islands 298902148198908509 quests want annoying enough =P

Please fix the boats on Antonious Bayle (where the original poster is from btw. As I noted him in general as 1st one who mentioned them being down).
    ChiiChii and enchanterkeiby like this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Please click "like" on his post to get the attention of the devs
  8. Ratalthor Developer

If anybody is still experiencing this issue, are there any additional details you can share to help us reproduce it? We have not been able to internally or on Antonious Bayle.
  9. Mikana Augur

Still appears to be broken.

Reproduction steps: Stand at the dock in Tempest Temple. Wait 20 minutes. Observe that no boat turns up.
    ChiiChii, Wdor, Madoron and 1 other person like this.
  10. enchanterkeiby New Member

This appears to be sporadic, as I was able to travel to BI a few days ago, but today no boat. Been waiting on the for 15 mins.
  11. Drewie Augur

Today on AB I stood at the dock in Thuliasaur Island (I have my tertiary bind there) for 20 minutes and no boat turned up.
  12. Elyssanda Bardbrain

its been working fine on Cazic fr the last couple days.
  13. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Seems to still be a problem on the AB-server, the boat never arrived at tempest temple.
  14. Rondor Augur

A somewhat extreme temporary workaround may be to transfer some characters from another server whose boats are working and get to the target zone on the other server. One wizard/druid can bind in zone before transfer then is able to teleport-to-bind other people into the zone. Or 3 characters with fellowship campfire port can be used.

To avoid server transfers, perhaps a GM can help move one such port-to-bind/campfire character to the target zone on the affected server.
    Wdor likes this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Might be easier to hot fix in an NPC to do the TLs the same as in East Freeport, Butcherblock, etc as boats have been bugged for years.
    Fenthen, Svann2, Rondor and 1 other person like this.
  16. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Im surprised they haven't spawned a temporary "translocator gnome" by now... :confused:

Just but him on the pier in tempest temple, and give him the other islands as destinations, while they figure out how to fix the boats...
    Wdor, Fenthen, Rondor and 1 other person like this.
  17. Mikana Augur

Boat working again today on AB, but at best, it's erratic whether it shows up in Tempest or not.
    Rondor and Jumbur like this.
  18. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Yay! managed to get to brother island and placed a secondary bind, just incase! :)
    Rondor and Yinla like this.
  19. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Seems like this is still a problem.
    I can add, that I was standing on the pier on brother island(I was porting a guildie to Brother's island, still had my bind :) ), watching the boat arrive, and at arrival it "disappeared", rather than stopping at the pier.
  20. AB_H'Sishi Augur

I can confirm that occasional outage of the boats on AB. Two weeks ago I was on Brother's Island and waited for the boat at the docks. They approached, came to a halt and *poof* they were gone and appeared at their "zone in" again. You can say "They got stuck in a boat loop" (pun intented ;) ).