Not A Bug Wizard sword pets no longer buffable.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by AtabishiWoW, Oct 8, 2020.

1. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

As the title says, Wizard sword pets can no longer be buffed/hasted after casting. I couldn't find anything in patch notes saying that there was a change made for them to no longer be buffable so I will assume this is a bug as it used to work for wizards, and still works for Cleric hammer pets.
  2. Siah Elder

Was hasting my cleric hammer tonight, can help a lot especially during long fights. Don't see why it would work on one summoned pet but not another. /fix
    Xxis and Isho like this.
  3. BraelAradune New Member

It's odd because I recall quite clearly hasting these pets on Mangler during the long Vulak fights.
    Isho likes this.
  4. wum1 New Member

Plz fix. Sick of my 1337 chanter pet taking all the aggro and killing me every fight
    Isho likes this.
  5. Arrk Augur

Yes, it is an annoyance that these summoned pet can't be hasted/buffed. All other summoned pets can be.
    Isho likes this.
  6. Gemdiver38 New Member

Long overdue to get fixed.
    Isho likes this.
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

This is an absolute tragedy to the new TLP communities
    Isho likes this.
  8. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

[Thu Sep 29 00:18:26 2016] Heda begins to cast a spell. <Speed of the Shissar>
    [Thu Sep 29 00:18:32 2016] Ethereum's body pulses with the spirit of the Shissar.
    [Thu Sep 29 00:25:59 2016] Heda begins to cast a spell. <Speed of the Shissar>
    [Thu Sep 29 00:26:05 2016] Ethereum's body pulses with the spirit of the Shissar.
    [Thu Sep 29 00:51:39 2016] Heda begins to cast a spell. <Speed of the Shissar>
    [Thu Sep 29 00:51:45 2016] Ethereum's body pulses with the spirit of the Shissar.
    Ethereum is a wizard sword pet, as proof that they were buffable before.
    Isho likes this.
  9. Pimento Lorekeeper

Bug or silent nerf?
  10. QQleric New Member

Please look into this!
  11. enderfish New Member

Confirmed this is an issue. As there weren't any notes on this change, assuming it's a bug? Please fix this.
  12. namegoeshere New Member

Confirmed. Please fix.
  13. kizant Augur

It's not a bug. Stop trolling.
    Duder likes this.
  14. Encephalitis New Member

At one point they could be buffed but now they can't. Sure sounds like a bug to me.
    Skuz likes this.
  15. FixWizardPets New Member

bump cause this needs a fixin!
  16. kizant Augur

That's not how bugs work.
  17. BazMule New Member

please fix this bug devs
  18. Yasi Journeyman

Can confirm - not working.
  19. Ratalthor Developer

This is not a bug and is working as intended, so I am going to close this thread. You can share feedback or suggestions in forum sections other than Bug Reports.
    Duder likes this.