expansion wish list for SKs

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by lamsai, Sep 9, 2020.

1. lamsai Journeyman

title says it all i have an couple myself ,others please post any others you have
    1) stam points are unused resource for knights. please give us better spells that use both mana and stam points
    2) for the love of thule please combine visage of death/decay
  2. lamsai Journeyman

okay my wish for number is no go. guild SKs think that is an horrible idea and after i think it through i agree
  3. Syylke_EMarr Augur

1. Remove the recast on Touch of Drendar line lifetaps
    2. Add another Unity AA that casts Cadcane's Skin and Stormwall Stance line buffs
    3. Remove global recast on DoTs
    4. Reduce recast or increase counters (or both) on Purity of Death
    5. Increase Snare % on Encroaching Darkness AA to 85% and let it overwrite Ranger/Druid Entrap (and vice versa)
    6. Stop making raid mobs immune to tank push abilities (e.g. Unbridled Strike)
    7. Add self only double invis
    8. Bring back Mindless Hatred
    9. Stop making raid trash/adds immune to pull abilities (e.g. Hate's Attraction)
    10. Add AE Harm Touch, preferably make it hit players too
    11. Decrease cooldown on Shield Flash
    12. Decrease cooldown on Deflection
    (In all honesty, SKs are in a solid spot right now. Mostly I'd just like QOL things.)
    Raptorjesus5 and Issk like this.
  4. Allayna Augur

Pretty please give them reverse act of valor. SK AE HT wipes the raid.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  5. sojero One hit wonder

Some days you need to keep raids fun

[Thu Sep 10 21:46:38 2020] You begin casting Harm Touch XXX.
    [Thu Sep 10 21:46:38 2020] You are devoid of remorse or pity.
    [Thu Sep 10 21:46:38 2020] You hit Mauuler for 4231000 points of unresistable damage by Harm Touch XXX.
    [Thu Sep 10 21:46:38 2020] Mauuler writhes in the grip of agony.
    [Thu Sep 10 21:46:38 2020] You have slain Mauuler!

I need an AE version for when mass people get charmed!
    Issk and Syylke_EMarr like this.
  6. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I use Thought Leech so their death can do some good (i.e. give me more mana and endurance).
    Funky likes this.
  7. sojero One hit wonder

Nah I want them to know their death was meaningless, for laughs only, but I only do it to those with good humor knowing its all in good fun, and they are always welcome to do it to me too.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

I always wanted to MGB Harm touch at the lag pile.
    Straahdx likes this.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

I'm sure that would either clear the pile or crash the zone...either way, problem solved. :D
  10. Angahran Augur

I've given up hoping for anything really.
    Any time an SK suggests something there are 27 paladins screaming how sks are overpowered, the suggestion is overpowered, should be nerfed and then demanding they get the original thing but with bonuses.

We'll get our usual copy&paste minor upgrades to existing spells/abilities and that's probably all.
  11. Forcallen Augur

Death's Effigy - down to 90s reuse.

Purity of Death - counters increased to cure current expansion counters. Much like Embrace the Decay for necromancers the counters haven't kept up with even group level counters.

Scourge Skin - made instant cast.

Shadow Leap - fling self to target ability.

Dark Rage -
    Target: Self
    Duration: 2m (20 ticks)
    1: Decrease Weapon Delay by 20%
    2: Increase Critical Hit Damage by 260% of Base Damage (Non Stacking)
    3: Increase Pet Hit Damage by 535% (v185)

Harm Shield - down to 5 minute reuse, instant cast. Necromancer as well.

Shield Flash - reduced to 3 minute reuse.

Perfected IVU - instant cast.

Hastened Cerise Blade - recast reduced down from 20 minutes.
  12. Tucoh Augur

My SK wish list is that p2aa gets to rebalance the spell values of 3 SK spells of his choosing.
  13. sojero One hit wonder

I use that to unlock my spell bar, would hate to lose that use for it.
  14. Forcallen Augur

Use voice of thule!
  15. sojero One hit wonder

that cast time though.
    Drogba likes this.
  16. Smakk Journeyman

I like all these suggestions, please keep them coming, hopefully they get incorporated in some fashion in the future.

Has for me, I would like to see a 'Wake the Dead' type spell, but with a SK twist. Instead of the corpse of the mobs coming back just has they appear, they could rise up has zombie models, AA's would expand new number and power of your undead zombie army.

Smakk
  17. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

You want ... more swarm pets?

Have you ever parsed out swarm pets?
    Cadira likes this.
  18. Allayna Augur

Not to mention the lag generation of said low dps pets actually lowering overall raid DPS.
  19. Funky Augur

combine skin/stance buff into 1...

combine some of our self buffs into 1... fully buffed (self + raid), i constantly have to decide what buff to remove because Visage of Death or Spire or quick spear couldn't land.. especially if in a dps group instead of tank group
    Issk and Allayna like this.
  20. Flatchy Court Jester

Turn our pet into an undead drowned troll. We have had this dang skell too long. Hell at least change its colors or something. (Yeah yeah I know petamorph items)
    Ezbro and Angahran like this.