baking trophy stopped leveling

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mrrabbit, Oct 7, 2020.

1. mrrabbit New Member

have sent a report/question to daybreak games and they ask me to repost here as well, hoping for some help.
    My baking trophy has not evolved since hitting 70% into 3/7 when i was at about 180ish in skill up im now 254 without trophy and 264 with but the trophy level is still 70% 3/7. this does not seem right as im using the same route that i did with my SK and he got max trophy? any help before i carry on thanks
  2. Hegsheoshed Augur

Of course I see the problem. It is so obvious from the wealth of information you have provided. Here is a recap of the Bibbi Babka song to help.

When you rolling out the dough,
    just make sure you roll it slow.

If you make the dough too quick,
    Bibbi babka make you sick.

When you pour the filling in,
    just make sure you wear a grin.

When you smile on what you bake,
    Bibbi babka turn out swell.

and here is the video just in case...

Slow down and maybe try making recipes that are within 100 points of your skill without the trophy.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

• So right now your raw skill is 254 which is Expert Trophy but your Trophy is stuck at Freshman's level.
    What is the trivial of the items you are trying to make?
    You do have the AA needed to go above?
    • When your trophy and raw skill get out of synch the trophy will either speed up or stop its evolution until they are back at the same level.
      • If the trophy is below your current raw skill level, then it will earn evolving xp at 10x the normal rate until it reaches the same level as your skill is currently at.
        • So if you're skill is 275 but your trophy is Journeyman level it will xp faster.
      • When your trophy is a level ahead of your current raw skill level then, the trophy will stop evolving until they realign.
        • So if you are again at skill 275 but this time your trophy is Master level, then it will stop evolving until you hit 300 skill.
    mrrabbit likes this.
  4. Gialana Augur

To gain tradeskill trophy experience you must succeed at the combine. Although you can get better at a tradeskill off a failed combine, your trophy won't gain experience.

Additionally, the item you make must have a trivial between 1 and 100 higher than your current unadjusted skill level. At some level this changes to where the trivial only needs to have a higher trivial than your current skill, but which level that is has changed through the years. I believe once you get to 300, anything over 400 will also evolve your trophy. However, that might have changed with the addition of the AAs which allow skills to go to 350.
    mrrabbit likes this.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

I kind of remember this being asked and think it was said it wouldn't change, but you still need to do a combine over your skill level so if you are at 325 you need to do 326 or above to evolve trophy.
    mrrabbit likes this.
  6. Lianeb Augur

Generally speaking he trophy will not evolve if you are doing a recipe that has a trivial lower than your current skill level, or greater than 100 over your skill level.

This changes at skill level 250 where "most" recipes over your skill level will also level the trophy, with the caveat that recent recipes (I believe most RoS and above) still need to be within the 100 skill range until you reach 300 in the skill, then all recipes will level the trophy.
    mrrabbit likes this.
  7. mrrabbit New Member

ok many thanks for the all the reply's I have been only doing the combines for making broiled raxil fish, i know its a high level but its what i did with my SK and got the max trophy, will continue on and hope it catches up thanks again
  8. mrrabbit New Member

many thanks for the helpful advise
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Once you get your skill to 200 it may start to evolve again. My smithing trophy stopped 158 when I switched to a 310 recipe and started again when got it to 200 skill.