Collector's Chests?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Winnowyl, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

The Collector's Chest: Denizens is dropping again. I got one the other night. Can we please please please please please have the Dolls back as well? I love me some Bellikos. <3
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Didn't know they weren't dropping? We have a nice rotation of them on Tunare in the Baz so it's hard to believe all those different traders had them hoarded all these years.

And we do see the doll version now and again in baz
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I am fairly sure the Denizens always drop, they are just limited to a specific group of zones, and are especially rare.

Now the Doll Chests, I have not seen one of those drop in years. They might be limited to a specific time or just people coming back who had some sitting in their bank from back then.

I honestly, wish they would just make both of those chests as serverwide ultra rares in all zones.
    minimind, Winnowyl and Yinla like this.
  4. Captain Video Augur

It was my impression when they first came out that both chests were global ultra-rare drops. The Doll's chests were in the Marketplace for a brief period back in the summer of '13, if memory serves, and when that promo went away, I think the drops did too. Might be a bug, but these days who knows.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The Doll chests were something like that when they were originally announced, which is why I am not sure on whether they still drop at specific times of the year now or if it is just people with old inventory coming back and selling them. I want to say that they changed that somehow when they announced Denizen chests coming out, but I do not recall. But the Denizen chests were specific to certain zones (likely HoT/VoA/RoF, though honestly I forget). However I know that they are not global, and they do not drop in newer zones. If they did then by now you could find them all in the bazaar regularly.
  6. Nniki Augur

I've seen the Denizens ones drop in zones up through CotF (including PoWar iirc). I don't think I've seen them drop in any zones of expansions past that. I've also gotten a couple every year, so I'm pretty certain they never stopped dropping; they're just very rare. I have not seen any Dolls drop though, only ones being sold in the bazaar on occasion as others have noted.
  7. Captain Video Augur

The last drop of a Denizen's chest I remember getting was a couple of years ago, it was while I was levelling a shroud in CR. I don't believe I've ever gotten a drop of a Doll's chest, not that it will help answer the question. And since I was playing on Trak until recently, there was no Bazaar. o_O
  8. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I got my recent Denizen's drop in Frontier Mountains in EoK. But it's the first one I've seen in YEARS. And I grind in that camp A LOT.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

The most Denizen's I have ever seen drop came from RSS when I was farming Pyrilen Flames. Half of our guild hall is filled with plushies from my getting them in RSS.
  10. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I hate the Denizens items. Hate. However, I'm a HUGE fan of the Bellikos models. I wear bellikos illusion, even my merc is a bellikos. So getting the dolls chest is /cheer for me. But our bazaar isn't even showing that anyone has any dolls for sale. =(
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, there were 15 for sale in /baz this am but no chest for dolls. Those are much more rare than the Denziens. And when you consider how rare these are to begin with, then you gotta figure Dolls version will be much harder to get.

So far this year there have been drops mentioned in Gyro and Shards Landing per comments in Alla within the last month. So they still do drop and from a wide variety of zones. The last one I got was this year in hardcore heritage in Mistmore.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

They have always dropped just super rare. Always surprise me when i see that i looted one.

Andarriel