We are waiting........Dev's

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sobmre, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Sobmre Augur

On some sort of anything about the expansion. if your delayed or whatever say something.

PS. We don't need another meh live stream. hire the everquest show guy let him do the live stream or video.
  2. KermittheFroglok Augur

The ToV sale runs through October 20th so we likely won't hear anything until closer to then. They didn't do a dev. stream last year but if they choose to do one this year it will likely be on the 21st if pre-orders start after the ToV sale ends.
  3. Sobmre Augur

i recall a dev stream or am i just getting old
  4. Curn New Member

Since multiple threads for this same request exist, I assume just senile.
  5. Nniki Augur

They did one for TBL. It was stated that they would do one for ToV later, but it never happened.
    Riou likes this.
  6. dreamweaver Community Manager

Yup, we ended up being unable to do one, I was disappointed.
  7. KermittheFroglok Augur

So will we get to see your face this year?

Can we get any hints on the next expansion, will there be more snow, will there be any new zones without ice or snow in it?
  8. Tour Augur

It’s ToV 2.0, so expect snow, except that it’s blue restless undead snow.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I think that probably most of the dev team are putting in a lot of extra overtime in their effort to get the next expansion out somewhere around late December I very much don't think they want it to arrive any later than that.

I am expecting a EoK/RoS style follow up to ToV albeit the level raise already happened in ToV.

ToV part deux, Siren's Grotto, Western Wastes, Tower of Veeshan, Dragon Necropolis so plenty of "more snow & ice" plus a few more and an unveling of the "big bad" for the whole arc & the instigator of the restless ice eventually.

I've always enjoyed the dev streams & previews, as short & sweet as they have tended to be in recent years.
  10. Celephane Augur

That would be an interesting new zone
    Zinth likes this.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Brain fart, I meant Temple.
    Celephane likes this.
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

My face will always stay hidden in the darkness! (Maybe, depends on what we end up being able to do.)
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  13. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Illusion: dreamweaver clicky available for new expansion pre-orders, you heard it here first.
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Is that with, or without robes? I have heard it both ways and I will cancel all 47 of my accounts if it isn't what I want. :)

P.S. No robes were harmed in the making of this diatribe.
  15. Cicelee Augur

I wonder how many views of this thread is because someone saw DEV by the title name and clicked to see what information was being presented.

Confirmed: Dreamweaver = click bait.
    Maedhros and Nennius like this.
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Hopefully they add vaniki 2.0 :) tie it in to some achievement haha

Andarriel
  17. Sissruukk Rogue One

Probably be a raid encounter :p
  18. Jokskilove Palzerker

I think Tunare is behind it all. Give us another chance to kill the wench!
  19. Razorfall Augur

I'm guessing the person in charge of luring Absor out of his cave with a trail of twinkies ran out, so Absor got lost on the way to the studio. Legends say he's still out there roaming the wilderness, grumbling to himself and scaring the local wildlife.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  20. dreamweaver Community Manager

Harsh but fair.
    Cicelee, FubarEQ and Yinla like this.