Party Popper Nimbus Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Froglok, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Froglok Augur

This nimbus is a very unique nimbus, if the in-game description on the item is correct.

The description on this item says:

"Activating this item will unlock a passive alternate advancement ability that will increase the chance your dodge skill will succeed by 5%."

This description sounds like the "Item: Myrmidon's Skill" AA -- except, there is no 5% level on that skill as best as I can tell.

It looks like this description puts it between Myrmidon's Skill III (4%) and Myrmidon's Skill IV (6%).

I clicked the item and got the nimbus effect, but no spam about the AA Buff.

I do have a much higher level of the Myrmidon AA, but past experience reveals that clicking an item that has lower level of the same AA Buff will cast the buff to the current AA level that you have credit for (instead of the lower level from the item you click).

I did not get the Myrmidon buff icon (shadow) in my buff bar, either (it's not blocked).

I looked through my Item AA's and none of them seem to match the description on the item other than the Myrmidon's AA.

So... the 'bug" is that:

--> Either the items does NOT actually provide an Item AA at all (and the description on the item should not be there)?

--> Or, since the AA goes from 4% to 5%, the AA buff being casts doesn't actually exist (at least, not any more)?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

That's rank 4 of that aa line you mention.