TOV T3 Raid Length

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Cicelee Augur

Every guild is different. Different classes, raid makeup, skill, strategies, etc. There are three T3 raids in TOV- two in Kael, one in Velk.

Just curious... on a typical night (as in, not trying for a specific achievement, just start and win event), how long nowadays does it take your guild to win? You can post a guild gamparse if you want to- not the top ten for classes (that is not what this thread is about), but just the first part that says how much guild DPS was done for how many seconds.

Thanks to those that post!
  2. Ibudin Augur

I'd have to research parses but each event seems to run between 1100-1500 seconds for us depending on how many people show up and what classes. Guild can usually do 4-5 events a night, we clear it in 2 raid nights, getting out early on the second.
    Cicelee likes this.
  3. Filter Augur

Same as Ibudin. Since the content has been on farm mode since hours of release on a lot of the guilds, the guilds are doing them with low numbers (low 40's) and still do it in 1.75 days.
  4. Metanis Bad Company

It's hard to hurry on farm events, sadly. Maybe it's time to award DKP strictly to the top performers in a given role?
    Elyssanda likes this.
  5. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

When we push to do all nine raids in one night with low-ish numbers (mid-40's, including some boxes) we can usually get 7-8 in. With a full raid of people playing their mains instead of their 2nd or 3rd alts we could do all nine in a night. (that's raiding from 7:30pm until before 11pm... we turn into pumpkins at 11).
  6. Mazame Augur

We have with a full raid cleared all 9 events in one night. Most of the time it 7-8 can be cleared in about 4 hours. What has slow down more then anything is the loot. With double the loot trying to get people alts in to loot stuff that would rot other wise takes a lot of time. I think last week it was about 70 min of down time due to loot and moving between events.
  7. Fullwin Journeyman

I don't have complete logs for everything and I have no memory of which achievements we did when, but the above numbers seem typical (and based on the forum names I don't think anyone above is in my guild); Derakor seems to usually take us about 1100-1200 seconds and AoW runs more into the 1200-1500 range.

Most of the Velketor runs I see are between 900-1100 seconds.
    Cicelee likes this.
  8. Allayna Augur

Machin Shin tracks guild best times. We haven’t updated our post since July, but this is what we have for the 3 tier 3 raids.

Seeking the Sorceror
    786s
    7/12/20

Animated Derakor
    997s
    6/28/20

Restless Avatar of War
    1019s
    7/19/20
    Cicelee likes this.
  9. Cicelee Augur

Thanks to those so far who posted how many seconds TOV T3 raids take. Would be curious to know a few more for comparison sake, whether it be top 5 or top 25.

No need to list guild name if you don't want to. I don't know everyone in game :)
  10. Moege Augur

42-50 people (current) (blame summer/fatigue/boring raids)
    Kael-1 951s
    Kael-2 866s
    Velks 858s

54 people (august, last time we had a full raid)
    Kael-1 877s
    Kael-2 814s
    Velks 864s

There was some strategy changes between the two, would be fun seeing what it would be with a full raid again which I doubt we will be getting anytime soon
  11. Sancus Augur

Here's the data I have, FWIW:

[IMG]

Some caveats:
    • This is from a spreadsheet tracking my self parses and is therefore based on my engaged time.
    • "All Wins" includes our first progression wins and achievement runs.
    Other than achievements, lag is the largest source of variability in event time. All of our best runs have been with relatively low amounts of lag.
    Jondalar likes this.
  12. Ibudin Augur

Some reason I see an X