Zerker important AA?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Nchanter, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Nchanter New Member

Hi, iv made a new zerker but I'm wondering what AA should I focus first to get the best dps while I get him up to scratch once he reaches 115. I know some only offer small improvements so I'm wondering whats the big hitters to prioritise. Thanks
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Can't go wrong with auto grant (if your a paying account) it does it all for you except tradeskills AA.
    minimind likes this.
  3. Filter Augur

Get all of your passive aa's that boost dps. Knock out your Focus Tab...hhmmm maybe not now that I think about it. EoK is going to be part of Autogrant as stated above so that should become available later this year when the new expansion drops. If this is the case, focus on everything thing RoS and above with a passive dps boost.
  4. Nchanter New Member

Sorry I should of mentioned he's already autogranted. I'm powerlvling him to 115 currently once I hit that then il go 90% aa. So basically he will be 115 with only auto grant AA only so was wondering whats the best at that point.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ya, that was important lol since others thought you were on TLP also.
  6. Zaltan Journeyman

I dont know much about zerkers so others will have better options but i started with anything that helped the frenzy skill as i noticed zerkers have a few abilities to do with making it trigger more often.