Chelsith Reborn Collectibles

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by seaninsa, Sep 30, 2020.

1. seaninsa Journeyman

Does anyone know where I can find a map of the collectibles for this zone?
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

just use overseer works great especially if you got more than 1 account. If not i think good's maps has collectibles in it.

Andarriel
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Makes no difference how many accounts you have as they are no drop unless you spend a fortune unattuning them.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

ah yea stupid how there the only ones that are no trade though. Even on FV makes no sense.

Andarriel
  5. Celephane Augur

No, they were patched and they are all no trade now, this happened a while ago
    Correction, they were attuned
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

7. seaninsa Journeyman

Yeah I have that...for the 1st level it shows nothing. In fact, I found some not even on the maps last night.
  8. Soulbanshee Augur

Player maps are only going to show spots found by the players maintaining the map, or submitted by other users. There are a lot of potential spots it would be exceedingly difficult and time consuming to mark them all. Eventually people stop trying to mark spots.
  9. OldCa61 Augur

If I remember this zone had a lot up high on the walls and on top of some of the bazaar tents. With my old eyes it helped to darken my screen and start off at the highest possible heights to help those shiny's Pop. Good Luck :)
    seaninsa likes this.