Best Zone/Expansion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Dalrek_MM Elder

1. Planes of Power definitely both raidwise and outside raidhours at the time
    2. Original Velius expansion - loved farming rygorr armor, killing coldains in Icewell keep and then the whole faction issue with killing giants, dragons and PoG - topped off with Temple of Veeshan raids
    3. The Serpents Spine for the raidprogression where you could choose 2 paths to focus on - Frostcrypt andAshengate

Favorite zone...I always really liked Solteris for some reason
  2. Lockdown Elder

I have fond memories of camping at the Overthere, simply because as a Dark Elf, I didn't have to run and hide every time the goons showed up.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

I liked old Kunark.
  4. Lilura Augur

Plane of Hate 2.0 is the GOAT. From the four ranks of mobs to the Marsinger quest it is perfection.

Morell's Castle in HoT
    City of Dranik in OOW
    Gorowyn from EoK
    Sathir's Tomb in RoS. I wish it was twice as big
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Underfoot is my favorite expansion. If you actually liked fun challenges, it was the best.

Lower Guk is my favorite zone of all time.
  6. Hayzeus Augur

Ravenholm

or possibly Old Yarhham
  7. Whulfgar Augur

Plane of war. (When it was current)

Because it made having a real tank needed in order to do stuff..

Because it had current items that were great circle of clickies .. and great clickies that are still awesome.

Because when you completed it in era.. it was actually a massive accomplishment and it felt meaningful..
  8. Whulfgar Augur

As far as expansions my overall favorite is and always will be Gates of Discord..
  9. Celephane Augur

This is Everquest, not whatever you are referring to
  10. Elskidor Augur

High Keep might be my favorite zone and for best era I'll go with classic.