Deleted item not listed on recovery tab

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Valox_Tz, May 29, 2019.

1. Valox_Tz Journeyman

So I accidentally deleted an item that looked like something else, and I can't recover it via the recovery tab on the merchant window because it doesn't show up. Is this a bug? I even bought Tokens of Reclamation with DGB cash to be able to use this game feature to recover deleted items. Ironically, items that I've deleted since have shown up on the tab.. XD
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What was the item?

Iirc some items are not recoverable.

If not then you will have to recover it the same way you got it originally.
  3. forbes77 Elder

you might be lucky if you ask CS/devs if they could give it back, ive deleted stuff in the past and asked very nicely if they would give me my deleted item back and to my surprise they did, its worth asking is what im saying :).
  4. Dyna Elder

I never have been able to recover any item! I have items that seem to just get deleted somehow and they show on the recovery window but never have I been able to recover a single item showing! The button does not come up, they are not lore.
    It is not a matter of time because new items that show are not recoverable either.
  5. phattoni Augur

if the item had a lore tag, its probably gone, they made a patch a while ago so people couldnt delete duplicate lore items, then claim them again.

this is probably what is happening to you.
  6. Dyna Elder

Thank you, no it says not lore.
  7. Rondor Augur

For the Recover button to be clickable, you need to put your Token of Reclamation(s) into your character's Alternate Currency tab in the Inventory window by clicking the "Reclaim" button or "Reclaim All" button on the Alt. Currency tab. Then it should work.

The user interface/experience for this need to first Reclaim the Token of Reclamation currency is not entirely clear at first.
    Dyna, Corwyhn Lionheart and Duder like this.
  8. phattoni Augur

doesnt seem to be an issue with the tokens themself, the person deleted a non lore item and it didnt show up in recovery window like normal.

usually this will happen with lore items, not sure why it would happen with a non lore item.
  9. Dyna Elder

I actually didn't know this so i will try again!
  10. Dyna Elder

Thank you so the ones that showed up I was able to get back! Don't know how they ended up in recover they were all expensive items I did not knowinging remove.:(
    Rondor likes this.
  11. Dyna Elder

Surprise, some of my things said attunable but once i got them back they say No Trade so they were already used at some point! Wow trickery!
  12. Rondor Augur

The original poster Valox_Tz in this thread had the problem you described above, where a destroyed non-lore item mysteriously was not visible in the Recovery Tab of vendors. I agree that is a strange issue and I hope that Valox_Tz has found a resolution to it since then.

My response was actually targetting Dyna's related problem that was also posted in this thread, and I agree with you that my suggestion is not likely to apply to Valox_Tz's issue, but it is applicable in Dyna's case.