Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Febb Augur

I've never gotten sick by zoning into a zone before. That is odd.

I've peed in Kedge Keep plenty of times though. They should really drain that zone out and clean it real good.
    Nennius and Zamiam like this.
  2. Zamiam Augur

:D Guilty !!!
  3. Sheebea Augur

Thanks for letting me blow off steam on my earlier threads. FINISHED! all Classic Hunters zones. Working on PoP atm.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea i finally got my norratian slayer and moonslayer like a week ago. Got synger as last mob and since she evaded me for so long i got her two more times! i still need 4 zones in pop but im thinking im not gonna be able to do plane of war with just a ranger and merc?

Andarriel
    Bobbybick likes this.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

I mean, you can try. It is optional/indented, though, so I wouldn't spend that much effort on it if you don't have most of them done already. Killing the mobs yourself does require completing all of the flagging/quests though, as well.
    Andarriel likes this.
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

The Grandmaster would be a pain in the butt to try to box.
  7. Nniki Augur

Did it as a bard with just a healer mercenary back in 2018. I'm sure it's a lot easier now.

Edit: Had some parses on Discord from back then. Less than 100 million hitpoints. A box crew should be able to melt it now.

The Grandmaster in 460s, 96677k @210167 | Nniki + pets 96495k@(209771 in 460s) | Reverse DS 182k@(410 in 444s)
    The Grandmaster in 439s, 96414k @219621 | Nniki + pets 96233k@(219210 in 439s) | Reverse DS 180k@(422 in 428s)
  8. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Oh I have no doubt he's easy, but you're playing only one character. If you had multiple boxes that got protection from different colors it would be a mess.

So yeah, soloing/moloing the GM would be much simpler.
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Do Jaggedpine if you truly hate yourself.
    Skuz, Funky, Notwau and 1 other person like this.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Totally agree i thought that zone would be easy but was a nightmare to finish.

Andarriel
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Kinda bummed just finished norrathian and moonslayer achievement is there no title for these? i was hoping to add moonslayer to my char's name but doesnt seem theres even a title reward unless im just missing it.

Andarriel
  12. Rondor Augur

Indeed there is unfortunately currently no title reward for Hunter achievements pre-House-of-Thule Hunter, or any other immediate reward. Hunter achievements for POP (pre-HoT), EOK, and ROS, are needed to unlock further evolution of the Tattered White Satin Gloves from TBL so that is a type of extra reward for POP hunter.

Note that hunter for Plane of War (has a reward of its own directly) and for Gnome Memorial Mountain (part of GMM overall completion achievement reward) have rewards, but these are considered more recent even though they are categorized under POP and SOF expansions in the achievements respectively.

There were player feedback suggestions made to add more explicit rewards to the pre-HoT hunter achievements so perhaps one day such rewards may be added.
    Andarriel likes this.
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea i was hoping to have moonslayer title but nope :( im not sure what was harder norrathian or moonslayer both were very rough. But on a good note i got megadeath achievement. funny megadeath is my favorite metal band.

Andarriel
    Skuz and Rondor like this.
  14. Tenina Lorekeeper

Carrion Queen has a respawn time of 1 minute 20 seconds. I just killed her on Rizlona and she immediately repopped again at 80 seconds exactly. Both pops were near the bones in the middle of the pit.
  15. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Time to come back for GoD->UF.

*** NPCs ***

- A full set of Hunter achievements, including new titles and era-appropriate container rewards, have been added to the following achievement categories:
    - - Gates of Discord
    - - Omens of War
    - - Dragons of Norrath
    - - Depths of Darkhollow
    - - Prophecy of Ro
    - - The Serpent's Spine
    - - The Buried Sea
    - - Secrets of Faydwer
    - - Underfoot
    Skuz, Astral64, Ions and 2 others like this.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

I will double check my labels and see if im missing anything before its going live... Well when ever they fix the achievement window on test because its blank atm.
    Skuz, Astral64, Mithra and 2 others like this.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

Qinimi, Court of Nihilia
    Rarundel'S Memory ? isnt that a Quest NPC ?
    Mithra and Skuz like this.
  18. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Sverag is gonna be WILD
  19. Orbital101 Augur

20. Mithra Augur

The Devastation is MIA.