Common conversion failed to start

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vumad, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Vumad Cape Wearer

I was trying to start a conversion today. It kept saying I could not start it. I picked a different set of commons and it started. I don't know why it wasn't working and I don't know how to reproduce it. I was just picking my top 3 on the list agents. I resolved the issue by picking 3 randomly.

"Your Overseer quest Common Conversion has failed to start. Please verify your selected agents and wait a moment before attempting to start it again."

I think the 3 I was choosing when I had the issue were Merchant, Barkeep and Healer, but I am not 100% sure.
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

Yeah, I just tried to do it again with the same top 3 agents and it wouldn't start (merchant, barkeep, healer). Then I picked the 4, 5, 6 on my list (Soul Seductress, Faydark Bandit and Faerie Guard) and it started.
  3. Aanuvane Augur

What I have observed in the past when this error appears is that the true number of available Agents does not match between the quests tab and the agents tab.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. Nniki Augur

5. Soulbanshee Augur

Camping to desktop and/or not bypassing launcher can sort that out in the short term.