[Agnarr] Charge the Lair kills TZ/VZ + CT/Bertox simultaneously in POTIME

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xeris, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Xeris Augur

Since everyone is breaking EQ WORLD RECORDS. Charge the Lair decided to challenge ourselves and fight Tallon and Vallon Zek at the same time. Once we did this, we then decided to take on CT + Bertox. I forgot to record the TZ + VZ kill, but here's the video of our fight of CT + Bertox.

We had a full raid of 72, 8 clerics total. Burned a few MGB heals. Otherwise, it was super fun. As far as I know, nobody has done this before. So unless someone can prove otherwise, WORLD RECORD THAT EVERYONE CARES ABOUT.

If you wanna have fun on Agnarr w/ the best group of people, we're always looking for people who enjoy the prison server life.
  2. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Honestly I feel like the most impressive part about this is that you were able to form a 72 man raid on Agnarr. That alone is an achievement.
  3. Protagonist Tank

4. Xeris Augur

You'd be surprised. We've had full raids pretty consistently for about 6 months now. Even split raiding a few months back. Granted our guild is probably 1/3 of the whole server.

Wish I had more time for Aradune. Probably will be able to play more next month, but lately barely have had enough time to make my Agnarr raids!
  5. Telak New Member

Would be interesting to see it done in era instead of on an LDON locked server, still though, its always fun to beat up time like that.
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Nicely done :D
  7. PipotheAFILADOR Journeyman

Very cool. These are the types of kill records I want to see.
  8. Vanellope New Member

/showname off
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

Still have to tell people not to rush before the positioning...

Thanks for sharing this.
  10. Xeris Augur

Yes, even after 3 years of doing the same content, some people need the fights to be explained. Part of the game :L
  11. Xeris Augur

nah
  12. DeseanJackson Augur

well done, very cool!
  13. Krezzy Augur

Well done!
  14. OldManRiver New Member

15. modsiw Augur

Pfft, that was done in GoD gear and AAs. /Clearly/ that disqualifies from the world record.
  16. Xeris Augur

Lol. I don't think I had a bubble, it was just fun to do :p. I even said 'as far as I know'