A shady goblin / An angry goblin

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Boze, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Krezzy Augur

Ah, conservation of whining.

I don't buy it. The pain for the players here is coming from other players. If this logjam gets cleared up, another one won't magically appear. Don't believe me? Tell me what else players will demand to have fixed. The list won't be more than a dozen items long.
  2. xaga Elder

or just make it a always up mob like the traitor.....
    Boze likes this.
  3. MindFlaw New Member

everyone is botting
  4. xaga Elder

i am also hearing that the Shady no longer spawns in Picks - can that be confirmed?
  5. Erekai Journeyman

Why are people killing themselves over this quest? The item isn't even THAT good. It's good, sure... but is it really worth all this pain and anguish?
  6. Maze Elder

Will it hurt you even more to know that this is Dalys 3rd ring?

GG Daly! You champ.
  7. Lejaun Augur

It is a best in slot or ranked up there item for many classes, and it fits in several locations as well, which gives players a lot of flexibility at this stage in the game.

But I guess +100 hp, +10 attack gear is everywhere these days and not worth getting.
    Boze likes this.
  8. EchoFreya Lorekeeper

And the antisocial solution wins again. Blows my mind how many Rules of Conduct Daly's behaviour has broken here (harassment being the most obvious, but admission of disrupting the the normal playability of a zone or area is a close second).

Why bother having rules at all when they aren't enforced?
    Senadin, Boze and MindFlaw like this.
  9. Maze Elder

What rules did he break?

He was getting a quest turn in.

Equal playing field.

Karendune getting really old
  10. AngryKing Elder

Spend less time summoning illusions, summoming pets, trying to open trade windows, trying to translocate people, trying to block the spawn with ogre and tree illusions and maybe just then you'll get your head.
  11. EchoFreya Lorekeeper

I gave the answers to what rules were broken in my comment, you actually had to ask again?
  12. Tweakfour17 Augur

Is there more to this than the SS? He linked the quest items and called him a scrub. Was it nice? Not really..but should he be banned for that? Where is the disrupting normal playability?
  13. EchoFreya Lorekeeper

Linking quest items and calling someone a scrub because they were disadvantaged by your behaviour = Harassment
    Inference to using automation tools to gain an advantage (botting) = Disrupting normal playability
  14. AngryKing Elder

He conveniently left the rest of the conversation out where he was harassing and causing zone disruption himself. He questioned if it was being sold and the "without a doubt" was in reference to that. Unfortunately for him the game logs can't be manipulated as easy as a screenshot, but please continue on with your accusations.
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Botting / 3rd party tools is only alleged by the people not winning the turn in, do you/they have any actual proof / admission? Are you arguing someone winning a turn in is disadvantaging someone else? Because they didn't win? Rubbing someone's nose in the fact you won the turn in is anti social and a jerk move though.
  16. Maze Elder

Saying Scrub is not harassment.

Hardly derogatory.

How about the constant harassment of spawning pets, doing illusions, threats, and nasty words sent directly to him/anyone that isn't your guild at the spawn?

It seems someone is tilted at the fact that they lost even though they Harassed another player.
  17. MindFlaw New Member

lol maze trying to flip it. love it
  18. Maze Elder

I mean, Ya'll sat there for HOURS upon HOURS to harass Daly.

Meanwhile, people at Shady are having a good ol time.

Its natural to be salty when you cheese, harass, and then lose, but Ya'll take it to another level as losers.

Don't worry, I'll be there next, and I'm just gonna conflag wand it before the turnin just to salt the entire server further.
  19. MindFlaw New Member

is there proof of this so called "harassment " accusation ?
  20. Maze Elder

I'll let AngryKing post hislogs with names omitted.