Can we have the raid Kromrif Etching runes on the Raid Vendor?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arwyn-RoV, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Forget progression or whatever else... the rank 3 of the spells should be available on the vendor. Please, please, PLEASE add the ToV spell runes to the ToV raid vendor for purchase. We are swimming in coin, but there are still a LOT of classes who aren't complete on spells because of the RNG. As we approach the next expansion, it would at least let the raiders who still aren't finished getting the last few things knocked out before going into beta and then into the next year.

I don't really understand the reason behind removing runes from the vendor.

Thanks much!
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Monkman Augur

Or just remove ranked spells all together.
    Yinla and Remien like this.
  3. enclee Augur

Nice idea and wish it would happen, but it was the only way to get the spells put on a vendor. Remember, hoping for random spell drops from random mobs/raids, research components, turning in PoP parchments for random spells, turning in enough OoW runes to finally get to the spell you need.
  4. Lianeb Augur

They have to make next expansions runes worth something. I suspect the next expac will bring in just a few spells for each class (like TBL and EoK). And the new spell runes would allow you to select the previous expansions spells. It allows them to not adjust spell drop rates on heavy and light spell rune required expansions.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Glowings for us have been extremely rare, please add spells to the vendor. No idea why they haven't been added in recent expansions.

Removing ranked spells the same as buffs would be nice as well.......please.
    Hellowhatsyourname and Drewie like this.
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

I fail to see the harm in ranked spells since they removed ranks from buffs (stacking issues).

They do need to remove ranks from spell guards (buff stacking issues).