Fae Touched Gnome familiar - false advertising :(

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Herf, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Herf Augur

It's not the end of the world, buy my lvl 65 warrior bought one of these from the DB store because the preview makes it look like The from Pulp Fiction. But when I summoned the familiar, he's not wearing the leather cap/helm like he was in the preview. So he's less disturbing/funny than advertised.

I've even tried switching my personal "show helm" feature to see if that made a differerence: it did not.

Plus he's sort of small. I thought he'd be gnome sized. He's so small I can barely see him.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

He doesn't look like he's wearing a leather hat.
    Is it affected by New/Old graphics?
    [IMG]
  3. Duder Augur

I play with old models and I see the cap.

[IMG]
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And mine is different!
    Pic wont post but my guy is about 300 years younger than those above and has no wrinkles on his face, bright blue eyes, kinda happy looking and supposed to be holding a weapon with a ball on the end but all you see is the ball - no handle. He is dressed in light grey with a definite snoopy/red baron type helmet with long flaps in front like side burns and a flap on the back covering his neck.

Although his descriptor does mention that is summons "a tiny gnome" so I would not expect him to be very big.
  5. Herf Augur

This is what the advertisement looks like for me on the DB store. Note the leather cap :) FWIW I'm using new graphics.

At just 145 pts minus the 10% discount it's not the end of the world. But I really wanted this sinister looking little booger for my warrior mini mi. Instead I get something about the size of a guinea pig which has white hair.

[IMG]
  6. Herf Augur

I'm a troll. To me all gnomes are tiny :)
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is the same one I see. So much better than old models