Collection Items in Esianti

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Allconfused, Sep 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allconfused New Member

The brume armors in Esianti are no longer dropping collection items for Elementary Accommodation. Instead they are now dropping items for Guests, Gusts, Gifts.

I have killed many others mobs to check if they were showing up on their loot items. All I keep seeing are the drops for Guests, Gusts, Gifts regardless if the mobs are efreeti, gales, triloun, or armors.
  2. Rondor Augur

I believe this collection set "Elementary Accomodation" drops only inside instanced mission versions of Esianti, not from the standard base zone, specifically during the "Contract of War" quest. Please check there.

A second backup way of getting this set is via the Overseer system through claiming Collection Items as rewards for certain quests.
    Duder likes this.
  3. Duder Augur

Refer to what Rondor said. It is 100% correct. Mobs in the base zone never dropped Elementary Accommodations pieces.
    Rondor likes this.
  4. Allconfused New Member

You guys are right. I did the Contract of War and the brume armors in it are dropping the collections for Elementary Accommodation.

My complaint is therefor incorrect and should be removed. I apologize for the misinformation I caused.
    Rondor and Duder like this.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.