Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Eyashusa, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Soulbanshee Augur

Ticket has been opened internally and I confirmed through PM that they are working on it, Does not seem like it made it into this months patch, maybe next month, they are trying to get a fix in.
  2. Herf Augur

It's a pretty brutal bug. Just lost several clerics in a non Time raid...just a cleric doing...anything...would get them greased. Lower lvl spawns would attack them for little reason and once agro'd getting them off the cleric was sometimes near impossible.
  3. Duder Augur

What?
    Nukester and Smokezz like this.
  4. Eyashusa Lorekeeper

I would love to see an "In Progress" flag added to the topic.

Eya
    Duder likes this.
  5. Aanuvane Augur

Just did 250 fishing on an alt - 126 recipes in the output file, but I know I did a few more after I hit the 122 count in Drewie's utility.
  6. Aanuvane Augur

Just hit 350 in Fletching - learned 877 recipes - 2 fewer than what is listed as needed in Drewie's list.
  7. Duder Augur

Have you done the ToV earring? The recipes from that count and can throw some un-updated tools off.
  8. Aanuvane Augur

Nope. This character has not done the ToV earring.

Even though earlier I thought that this was a problem, that we had to learn more recipes to get to 350, I started tracking it in earnest as I'm working on skilling up an alt. So far, my recipe count requirements have all been very near what Drewie has been reporting. Fletching was 2 less, Baking was 1 more, Brewing was spot on, Research was spot on, Fishing was close (I did more recipes than I should have before I purchased the last AAs) and I'm working on Pottery now. It wouldn't seem that it's taking more recipes to reach 350 - but I have pottery, tailoring and smithing to finish.
    Duder likes this.
  9. Ratalthor Developer

This should be fixed in the upcoming patch.
  10. Soulbanshee Augur

For the purposes of validating, could we please get a list of the expected number of recipes needed for 350 for each skill, and so we can update our websites/tools with the correct information?

Also possible to get the number of "total allowable recipes that count toward 350" for the community to try recipe hunting to fill in any as of yet not widely discovered recipes listed on player sites?
  11. nitrocutter Journeyman

Looks like it was fixed in the latest patch