ToS at character select

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sumnayin, Sep 19, 2020.

1. sumnayin Augur

After 4 months, I am starting to grow tired of clicking it every time I go to character select. Especially when I am doing stuff where I am constantly switching characters.
    Catalina likes this.
  2. Duder Augur

I'm glad it's there.
  3. Mismezz New Member

It doesn't seem to do anything. Saw a 6 boxer and a 3 boxer running around today in 2 separate zones. I'm not that much of a Karen to report them, because there are endless excuses and loopholes for the offenders to use (my wife daughter and son play etc)
  4. haaaalp Augur

clicking your mouse two more times is such a burden, eh?

some people beach about anything
  5. a_librarian Augur

The implementation of this is just lazy and annoying. Nobody should be defending it.

At least make it so you can use tab and enter on the window that pops up.
  6. sumnayin Augur

Learn to read
  7. haaaalp Augur

its two extra clicks per char. learn to count. you sound like an entitled brat.
    Duder likes this.
  8. yerm Augur

No, it IS really annoying. Bringing this stuff up isn't being an entitled brat - this is the only way they'll realize and even think to fix it. Also nobody actually reads it at this point. Nobody. They just click past and say something bitter and resentful. This reminds me a lot of the Brad in memorium message, which was proof that even something near universally respected at first could become a point of bitterness if spammed and spammed too much.

IMO the IDEAL solution would be that at least some of the people who work at the company would play the game with at least some regularity (even if not as much as the average poster) so that they'd encounter these sorts of things and know to adjust/remove after a while, whether it's this message or tipsy gnome races or dragon kill serverwides in later expansions or whatever else.
  9. TLP Addict Augur

It's a pointless extra step.

Since Daybreak/Darkpaw took over ownership of the IP the EULA may as well be written on toilet paper. So not sure why we need to acknowledge it.
  10. Protagonist Tank

It's dumb.

It's also a complete non-issue.
  11. Nolrog Augur

It would be nice if they put a timer on it, so it shows up only once every 24 hours or something like that, but I agree with Protagonist, it's really not a huge issue.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

You should really stop posting. You post nothing of any value, ever.
    yerm and haaaalp like this.
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

"I was going to bot on the server and then the pop up stopped me dead in my tracks." -anonymous