Charming and nameds!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ChaozRulezDK, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ChaozRulezDK New Member

Hey
    From new patch: - Lord Bergurgle is no longer susceptible to charm.

Could you plz do that to "Chancellor of Di`zok" too, its almost imposible to kill him.. with all the chanters running around with clicky charm or normal charm him and duel him to death with a friend.. and then loot him..

Thx.

2. HoodenShuklak Augur

That mob has been entirely reworked already.

I get what you're saying, but eventually we're going to be left with single player DZ's in kunark and classic. Late stage EQ is single player MMO, and it's not the same.
  3. Crabman Augur

lol what? he asked for another named mob to not be susceptible to charm, which has been done to lots including the one he referenced, and you claim that he wants single player dz's in kunark....

all hes asking is to make it a dps race like other named mobs, not a charm/duel kill. They just made the same with begurgle which is the right move, they did it with the ancient seafury not too long ago, and plenty of others...
  4. Auedar4lyfe New Member

Fixing an exploit that was never working as intended on a named that is highly contested during Kunark should not be combated with the "slippery slope" argument.
    Krezzy, jeskola and Xyroff-cazic. like this.
  5. GNOME_POWER Augur

If you need it, you should post it in the bug thread.
  6. Vandien New Member

This please.
  7. wade_watts Augur

It's actually bards, not chanters. They charm mob within 15 seconds of it popping and then run it out with bard speed to a mage / dps outside the fort and kill it with /duel. Simple rare flag would be awesome!
  8. Xxis New Member

I think they broke Lord Bergurgle with this patch, haven't seen him spawn since :(
  9. Hadesborne Augur

How long have you camped him?
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Bergugle is one of the few remaining camps I've done on modern eq that made you really realize why the early eq gameplay style is a dead thing of the past relegated to a small, small niche community. Last time I did it, which was selo and bonus rares it took 13 hours.

The good news is its easy to plop there but the bad news is if you have a life it's not doable.
  11. Honkietonk Lorekeeper

Fear not, as you have reported this issue, expect a swift fix somewhere between the next two and three TLP iterations.
  12. ChaozRulezDK New Member

fyi "Chancellor of Di`zok" can still be charmed... so not fixed at all!!!
  13. Tayvial Journeyman

I can't help but laugh at this one lol... you should have been on mangler when an ancient Jarsath was charm able... Chancellor is no where near as bad as AJ but yes it should be fix'd to..

Good luck on getting that fix any time soon. maybe next server lol. bigger things to fix is what people would say.

just go buy it. 4-5k? come on
  14. phaeril Augur

Or like... maybe don't let mobs drop loot if you charm /duel them, lol