Wizard Heroic Character Guide

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Beimeith, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Meri Quite Contrary New Member

What an awesome guide for new or returning wizards. Thank you so much!
    I have a heroic wizard and enchanter. This definitely helped put me in the right direction, as I haven't played a wizard regularly in forever, besides messing around in beta.

I don't know if there is a heroic guide for enchanters like this hiding some were, (or any other classes) but I found this guide extremely useful. :)
  2. Diani Augur

Hmm, and here I was thinking I was the only one that did this.
  3. Gundolin Augur

At 82 I liked the reducing the threat quests (primarily Wargs) in the loping plains. Wareorcs are nearly as easy. Both Wargs and Wareorcs are right next to the quest giver.
  4. Angelic Divien New Member

Hey all

I am kinda new to everquest 1 i have masterd 2 in a sens and my dad and mom have played 1 sens it came out along time ago and i want to ask if someone can help me fined a site to get all the maps and the best way to set up my Wizard it is kinda hard for me to understand eq 1 cuz i played 2 and that its hard for me to understand it abit ( sorry for grammer and spelling my schooling sucked XD ) but it seems this might help me cuz i do some what understand it based on watching my dad play it but will this really help me out?
  5. Brohg Augur

you can download the best maps from tinyurl.com/eqmappack
  6. Vdidar Augur

Do you have a get good guide for a 105 wizard?
  7. Brohg Augur

That depends on the vernacular you're employing. "Good" I can totally do, "best" I would happily concede / find out I fall short of, as long as it came with the feedback needed to move up ;-)

It's not a Heroic-oriented thing per se, though. So maybe a separate post…
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I generally frown on necroposting, but most of this is still relevant, with a few (mostly name) changes to the AAs so as not to confuse people:

AA Changes:

Acute Focus of Arcanum -> Focus of Arcanum
    Force of Will -> No longer mana free :(
    Fundament: Second Spire of Arcanum -> Spire of Arcanum
    Fury of Ro/E'ci/Druzzil -> Fury of the Gods
    Prolonged Destruction -> Frenzied Devastation
    Pyromancy -> Trifurcating Magic (now passive)
    Group Perfected Levitation -> Perfected Levitate (rank 2)