*Faydedar No Loot - Working As Intended

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thorno, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Thorno New Member

Yes this is just *Faydedar, just thought I would share that customer service believes him not dropping the Pod of Seawater is working as intended and they have a clear disregard for being accountable for programming deficiencies. Has anyone else ever seen *Faydedar not drop his druid epic loot?

Hello, I was on the final fight of my epic weapon tonight with a small raid force. We just killed *Faydedar in a Timorous Deep Dynamic Zone. My druid, Thorno, handed in the Froglok Essence to spawn *Faydedar. We successfully killed him, with no deaths or anything weird taking place, until Faydedar died and had no loot for Thorno to finish his epic. His corpse was empty. He should have dropped a Pod of Seawater (identifies as "Seawater from Timorous").
    I am hoping you would be able to rectify this bug and give Thorno the item he needs to complete his epic, as should have been there. I have attached an image as proof Thorno was there for the kill and that *Faydedar was killed. Thank you for your help with this!
    Thorno

Response:

Game Master
    Today at 10:32
    Greetings Adventurer,

I wanted to touch base with you about your help request. Unfortunately, CS is unable to provide assistance with any newly released content on Aradune or Rizlona. At this time, the Epic series of quests are currently functioning as intended. We will be unable to spawn any NPCs, or return any items lost during NPC trades. We recommend restarting the quest and completing the steps again, as we currently have a hands-off policy.

Regards,
    Game Master Serl
    Daybreak Game Company, LLC
    [EQ] Official Forums
  2. Stix Man Elder

Just from reading, it sounds like the problem might be from doing it through the Agent of Change after already killing the real Fay.

Maybe the Fay lockout screwed up the fake Fay loot. If you went back after having a "loot lockout" i would say that was the issue. But, the way you tell it, you did real fay and fake fay within a few hours of each other.
    Duder likes this.
  3. Thorno New Member

This character has never been part of a real Faydedar kill, nor any character on this account.
  4. Stix Man Elder

Alright I was reading your sentence incorrectly. It sounded like your raid force had killed real Fay, and THEN you spawned the fake fay and killed that one. My bad.
  5. Stix Man Elder

It does sound like a loot lockout issue though. Not sure if someone had a loot lockout from a previous Fay raid and didn't know and when they started the AoC raid, the loot lockout would mean absolutely nothing in the zone will drop anything.
    Duder likes this.
  6. Thorno New Member

Okay thanks for the feedback, I am unable to confirm/deny if that could be the case, it is a fair theory. I will check with the team later and see if one of them was potentially loot locked.
  7. Stix Man Elder

im not exactly familiar with fay agent of change. I'm not sure if someone had a reason to open one earlier in the week, and they killed 1 trash mob while doing their epic turn in, and then they get 6 1/2 day loot lockout but only 2 1/2 day replay timer. Just thinking of what it could have been besides a bug. You'd think if it were a bug, we would hear about it from others.

Either way, hopefully it gets resolved in a positive way.
  8. Thorno New Member

Agreed. I was there for the DZ creation, it was a fresh one, that I can confirm. Therefore I do not think anyone could have had a loot lookout and joined? But I am not 100% sure on how they have this all programmed.
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

Hi Thorno, since you have a bug report open on this too which one would you like to be the main one?
  10. Thorno New Member

Thank you for asking. Feel free to delete this thread as the bug thread already has someone else confirming the same result as me. Thanks!