[Suggestion] Overseer retirement options

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Windance Augur

I would like to once again suggest adding some meaningful reward such as some bulk number of AA for retiring agents.

I maxed out my agents a few weeks ago and stopped doing recruitment/conversions. Since then I've had a fair number of critical success which have netted me well over 100+ extra common agents.

The overseer UI tracks the status of each of those agents and as the number of agents grows the agent list in the agent tab will get longer and longer until there are potentially thousands of agents a couple years from now.

Please give us a reason to keep converting the commons to elites.
  2. AB_H'Sishi Augur

A "Elite Conversion" quest would help, though it would need to create an additional level of "hierarchy" to the agents. But that would also help to start the recently appeared "Required: Level 5 ... agent" quests another topic mentions.
  3. Fian Augur

I like that OverSeer does not award AA. Let's force people to actually hunt to level at least one aspect of their character.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Overseer these days is very little use. Just using it now for the last few collects I need on an alt
  5. Fian Augur

I still need to finish a few of the categories to rank 5, but even then I will it find it useful. Still need research materials, plus my alts can always use more collectibles. Even if that wasn't the case, I also make money selling excess research supplies.
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

Raid currency from old expansions to twink alts!.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I agree, we need something still worthwhile for retiring agents once you're Max in all quests and have all the Agents. I was retiring agents down to Uncommons to buildup extra's of the non-iconic agents. I now have 3 of every common and 3+ of all the non-iconic uncommons. I think now I'm just going to convert up to Elites and retire them and just hold onto the Echo's in the hopes new agents are added or a new reward option is added to them for something outside of Overseer XP/Agents.

AA's isn't a bad idea, or maybe add current rewards from Overseer Quests. Could do the Coins or Collection Dispensers or something along those lines.
    Yinla likes this.