24 Hours for Tradeskill Earring

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xerzist, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Xerzist Augur

Just wanna throw this out there... started the trade skill earring on my characters the other day after the latest update. Of course had to log off, you know, as life dictates.

Logged in today with 4 hours remaining to combine the earring. So as my buddy told me, no excuses, because you know what is required of the quest - which is leveling jewelry crafting. Ok, sure, I get that. But when a new expansion drops and people have to learn a new long and technical quest - can we please be rational that 24 hours simply isn't enough time?

People have life things all the time. I don't like feeling time squeezed now in-game for tasks that I should be able to take my time with, especially ones that are expensive.

Do I have this correct? Or am I missing something?
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Windance Augur

I do not think the 24 hr timer on solo tasks is correct. I can't find the post but from what I recall it was listed as a 'display bug'
  3. Zaray Augur

this is listed as a fixed internal bug, in the bug reports forum.
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

5. Xerzist Augur

Ok thank goodness. PHEW.
  6. Zamiam Augur

aye , I had a few solo quests with timers count down to 0 yesterday and I was still able to complete them .. so as was said above its a bug and the dev's know about it and have a fix for it already for next patch ..
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

here's a dev:
  8. Vumad Cape Wearer

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Leave the countdown and just make it read "slacker" instead of "0".
    Leigo and Svann2 like this.