[Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raytheon, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Raytheon Augur

Moving this here from Bugs. It makes no sense for only one of a Ranger's long-lasting group buffs to not be MGB-able. Change it to v2 so that it can be MGB'd with all the other Ranger buffs.
    Strumph, Jhenna_BB, Funky and 4 others like this.
  2. Ythera Augur

Quit slacking and get to buffing the raid group by group.
    Chopin.Xegony likes this.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I second this! So damn annoying and then when people die mid raid and want it again expecting you to stop what you're doing and buff them individually. Definitely not good that it's single target instead of MGB.
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

If you're insinuating that you'd blow MGB on enrichment mid-raid then you're failing at rangering. TB and MGB are for one thing and one thing only: Auspice.

It would be super nice to be able to TB enrichment prior to raid start, though.
    Strumph likes this.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

We have an Auspice rotation but having to rebuff melee classes when they die one at a time is a pain. There are enough Rangers doing Auspice that I can skip a turn and throw out Enrichment before the final burn if necessary. But it's a tedious time sink doing it as is throughout the raid.
  6. Strumph Augur

I third this! It'd be so nice to be able to TB this before raids instead of having to go group by group. And heaven forbid if you do it when groups are being changed and miss a certain rogue :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Just delete the spell and add it's effect to Predator.
    Thraine, Velisaris_MS and Yinla like this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Less buffs is good!
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

Stop bringing common sense into an EQ discussion. :D
  10. Thraine Augur

yeah you can't just be all reasonable around here, its just weird ~